007

SOTD: ILYSB BY LANY (DUDES THIS IS SUCH A GOOD SONG OMG!)

~

"I'm being followed"

I knew these weren't the words one normally wished to greet their mortal enemies with, first thing in the morning, but I was at a loss.

It had been two weeks since Trish's father had been admitted into the hospital and because the doctors wanted to keep an eye on him, they refused for him to leave. Because of this, both Mrs. Mcguinness' were still in California and things were still as crazy as ever. Trish's mom was a mess, Trish was a shell of herself, and her siblings refused to leave her side. So obviously Seth was housing the entire clan...what fun.

"What?" I rolled my eyes as Sean's arm stretched over the coffee table to retrieve his can of red bull. It was only then that I noticed exactly what was wrong with the picture before me.

"Why don't you ever wear clothes? Are you some kind of nudist, or something?" I asked squinting my eyes in hopes that I was just having some kind of young eye blindness spell...or something.

Sean was literally sitting in his living room clad in a black pair of boxer briefs and red nike socks. After having him text the directions to his house, which was a little ways from Jude's, I quickly got into my car and drove the whole way in no time. I hadn't even brushed my hair.

"The real question is why you're here; you're completely breaching the whole "We aren't friends, we don't vist each other" thing" Sean murmured taking a long swig from his can and giving me an odd look.

"Firstly, I don't sound like that and the day that I do, I command to be put down" I snapped rolling my eyes, "and we aren't friends...this is just serious"

Sean's eyes widened slightly before he scratched the back of his neck and shrugged, "Well, my mom's at work and she thinks I'm at school, so let's make this quick"

My eyebrows furrowed as he slipped his socks off and cracked a couple of knuckles, "Come here, hot stuff"

"What the hell are you doing!" I shrieked as he closed the space between us and held my face in the palms of his hands, "Get your filthy hands off me, you gaudy earth worm!"

"See, I've been called many things, sir Hot-so-lot being one of them, but I've never been called an earthworm" he grunted, "Besides, weren't you talking about a quick make out sesh? I promise I thoroughly cleansed my mouth after last nights make out session with Melanie Barker...or was it Parker?"

"You're a whore"

Sean snapped with a bright smile and nodded, "Moore! That was her last name...where did I get Barker from?"

I tried to keep the anger off my face as Sean patted himself on the shoulder and took a deep breath, "Are you going to listen to my issue or continue listing off your latest prospects?"

"Sweetheart, if I listed all of my latest prospects we'd be here all night"

"Must be some list" I groaned as he raised a gentle finger to my lips, silencing me and, in the process, completely making my heart stop. What was going on?

"Care to be item twenty-five?"

"I am NOT an item on your disgusting grocery list, you jerk off" I yelled slapping his arm away and shaking my head, "I should have never come to the single most douchey human being in all of California"

"Wait, Wait!" Sean grunted as I spun away and began putting my shoes back on, "Sorry, okay? I was just trying to make you smile, you look stressed"

It was one thing to hear Sean be a dick but another to hear him apologize for being said dick...I wasn't sure which one was worse, "It's fine"