29. Travis

Travis's wolf Rune ^^ top

"Gregory it hurts!" I screamed out when it felt like my body was crushing me from the inside out. It's the night of the full moon and he and I came outside when I felt my body starting to betray me.

"I know my love. Here let me take some of your pain away." He was on his knees naked along with me on my knees, naked and helping me through my transition. He placed his hands on my head and closed his eyes. I saw his arms, more precisely his veins turning blue and watched the color go all the way across his chest, looking like a weirdly beautiful tattoo.

"Is that better my love?" He asked once he opened his eyes, shining the beautiful bright crimson red color I love so much.

"Yes, thank you Rift." He smiled and kissed me.

"Ok I'm going to enter your mind and help call your wolf forward so don't fight against me, let me in." He said softly as he held my head in his hands and connected our foreheads together.

I closed my eyes and I felt this intense pressure in my mind and knew it was Rift so I relaxed and let him do what he needed to do.

After a while I was feeling tired having my eyes closed but I could see and hear everything that was happening in my mind and could finally hear two voices, one being Rift and I'm going to assume the other is my wolf. Except it's a softer version of a male's voice. 

"Ok my love, concentrate and envision yourself as a gray wolf. Picture having paws, a snout, a tail, ears, and fur. Picture it all in your mind." Rifts soft voice said in my mind so I did what he said.

I felt my body slowly to me turning into a wolf, it didn't hurt which I found to be strange but I think my mate had something to do with that. One moment I'm on my hands and knees and the next I'm standing on four paws, about half the size of Rift.

"So beautiful my love, you are stunning." Rift said and he brushed up against me making me purr and melt into his big soft body. It's amazing being a wolf, I never felt more free.

After Rift helped me have control of my wolf body, he taught me how to connect with my wolf in my mind and when we became one, I felt the Luna power awaken even more and Rift looked at me with so much pride in his eyes that I felt like the only wolf in the world.

"I love you." I said and he licked my cheek and I nipped at his neck since I can't reach his head. I fit perfectly under him, he's so much bigger than me.

"I love you too. Now let's go on a run. Just take it slow and I'll be right here." He assured me so we started off with a walk to get used to actually walking for more than a few seconds and I felt comfortable enough to start a slow jog before I felt my wolf wanting to run so Rift being connected to my mind knew what my wolf wanted and we took off on a run.

Watching him through a new found way, running in front of me, watching his big wolf body move like the wind did things to me that didn't when I was in human form, I was turned on watching my mate run and his golden fur shining under the moonlight, his bright red eyes shining against his fur making them even more beautiful. He is truly a handsome wolf.

"If you don't stop thinking about me like that I will have to mount you right here, right now little wolf." I heard him say and I shivered with anticipation and I couldn't help but feel myself getting hard for him.

"Please do." I begged, feeling really horny as the minutes passed and I can only think of his big wolf body on mine, mounting me like the beast he is and claiming me in wolf form. I will be able to mark him! In wolf and human form!

"You asked for it." He growled and ran behind me, I lifted my tail straight up and he licked my opening and I almost lost my balance at the feeling.