8. Gregory

His silver car ^^

After the night I had… I can't believe I did this of my own free will but I took the day off. I meant it when I told Alec I'd make it up to him after last night's events… then again when we got back to my place, I made sure he'd always remember he's my main priority. 

"Fuck you, Gregory Morgan…" Alec hissed as he awkwardly walked into the kitchen where I was making breakfast. I could hire staff or have some of the pack members in need of jobs work for me but dad always said being rich doesn't make you unable so I do everything myself just to keep myself humble and proud to keep my family morals and values alive. 

"I'm pretty sure you were the one who's the bottom in this relationship, my Latin lover." I smirked and I saw him swallow hard. 

"Do you know how hard it is to walk right now without my legs giving out? Do ya?" He asked. 

"Actually, I do thank you very much. How do you think I came to be a top? I experimented in college a couple of times and just those couple of times were enough. I was certain I was a top and I hate bottoming, forever, and always, it's not for me." He huffed but knew he loved last night's events. I'm sure California heard him the way he was acting last night. 

"What are we doing today?" He mumbled as I placed a pillow on a chair for him to sit on.

"I was thinking we could have gone out to the park again and just have a casual date just the two of us but considering you're in the situation you're in, I guess we can just chill and be lazy. It's up to you really. We'll call it Alec day." I chuckled. 

"Spending the last day here alone with the man of my dreams, I like that idea." He smiled and I could see the fire in his eyes that even though his legs are screaming, he's gonna wanna have some fun later. Too bad he won't get any. Not until he can properly feel his legs and ass again. 

As I finished making breakfast, I gave him some painkillers along with his breakfast and a cup of coffee and a glass of orange juice. Ma always said you never leave your men hungry. 

"Thanks love, where's your breakfast?" I bit my lip. He's giving me those you better not lie to me eyes which I don't lie to him, only about certain things like me being a werewolf and that I went hunting for my breakfast this morning.

"I'm a busy CEO, I've just grown used to not eating in the mornings and just have my morning cup of coffee. I'm working on it, I know you're worried about me but I'll be fine, I promise my Latin lover." I said and kissed him sweetly and took my mug from the coffee maker and sat next to him as we sat in comfortable silence. 

"Do you want kids someday, love?" Alec said out of nowhere. 

"Why do you ask my sweetheart?" I asked. 

"I saw the way you were with Colby, you were a natural with him and I saw the look in your eyes when we were leaving. I'm still sorry my jealousy possibly ruined your reputation with your military clients and friends." He said and I wiped away the tears that fell silently. 

"I'm not worried about that, they probably understood love and yes, I do want kids, someday, to carry on my legacy and hopefully take over my business as my mentor did. As much as that little boy made me feel left out being the only one without kids besides Rebecca, I just… I don't know how to explain it but yes I do want kids. Do you?" I asked. 

"I do… I honestly and truly do. I just, I'm not ready yet. We're both involved in jobs where our families could be a potential target for our enemies as Hotchner lost his wife in Criminal Minds. I don't think I could handle any more loss. After losing my dad, it was the hardest five years. He was my rock as well as papa. I hope that doesn't make you want to leave me." He sniffled and I sighed wrapping my arms around him.