24. Gregory

Lighthouse dinner date ^^

The next morning when I woke up, I was a little startled to see Travis in my bed and Colby snuggling up on my side. It took a minute for it all to come back to me. Travis came yesterday to talk and he accepted us. Since he said those words Rift has been getting better, he's almost as strong as before. Gotta love being a werewolf, healing takes seconds especially for an Alpha but a broken heart to be healed and to come back from the brink of death took a little longer but we feel great, feel relaxed, feel like our life is back to normal.

I held my whole world in this bed and I'll do anything for the most important and precious people who have my heart.

"Good morning Alpha." Dr. Emma says when she walks into the room. She is a beautiful woman with long dark curly hair and deep brown eyes and a slender frame standing at five six. She is also one of the sweetest people I have ever met.

"Good morning Emma." I said and smiled when she practically awed at my mate and son sleeping almost on me.

"I can feel how strong you are now Alpha. Such an improvement from two days ago when you were brought in. Everyone can feel it. I'm just going to test your body and wolf before letting you leave." She is a doctor so I can't really argue when I have no say in how she treats her patients unless of course they are put in danger from her which is almost impossible.

"Alright let me just wake these two sleepy heads." I gently shake Colby since he is a little easier to get to and if he's awake, I'll be able to wake Travis better. Colby opens his eyes slowly and rubs them with his tiny fists and when he focuses on me, he smiles so brightly.

"Good morning sweetheart." I gently kiss his soft forehead and he snuggles closer.

"Good morning papa." He yawns and gets off the bed and goes to the bathroom. I roll over and wrap my arms around my sexy mate and kiss his neck softly and run my hand through his hair. He stirs a little so I kiss a little more and trace the bottom of his hairline and he moans in his sleep.

"Love you need to stop that." He groans out as he starts moving his lower body into my leg. I chuckled and he opened his eyes and looked up at me. Gosh his eyes are so beautiful, I love how he looks in the morning light.

"So it wasn't a dream." He utters and puts his face in my neck and breathes deeply. The air when he exhales onto my neck makes my cock twitch and my body to tingle.

"No, it's reality. I need you to wake up though because the doctor needs to check on me." I kissed his temple and he got off the bed and stretched. I watched as his shirt moved up as he raised his arms and his six pack looked delicious.

"You may want to step out for this Travis. I have to shift and I don't want you to freak out. My wolf is bigger than the one that hurt you and I don't want you to have a panic attack or freak out when you see my wolf." I held his hand and pleaded to him with my eyes so he knew how serious I was.

"Ok, I'll step out and wait. I love you." He said and softly kissed me, making my heart pound so fast against my chest.

"I love you." I said and he grabbed Colby and walked out. Dr. Emma came back into the room and she looked me over and she turned her back so I could strip and shift into Rift. I stomped my paw to get her attention so she could turn back around.

"Wow." She gasped and I was feeling a little confused and she giggled.

"You have somehow gotten even bigger Alpha. Take a look in the mirror." She pointed to the mirror on the bathroom door. I walked over to it and I was shocked at how tall and wide I was. I stood at least six feet from paw to head and as wide as three wolves, length was at least fifteen feet from snout to tail.