25. Travis

Gazebo ^^

When I was asked to let Gregory be when he was getting looked over by the doctor, I had decided to start working on making everything up to him so I called Copper and asked for his help which he gladly agreed to. The whole day was perfect right down to the finest detail. Don't even get me started on how hot he looked and it's only the beginning of pampering Gregory. 

He walked out of that room and my mouth filled with saliva and I swear to all that is Holy heavens gates opened up to let the glorious God in before my very eyes. His body is magnificent and his aura is so powerful that I was stunned in my spot looking at him like it was the first time I had ever seen him. 

His teasing and our rump in the sheets got me feeling all kinds of new and exciting ways. I can't wait until he unleashes on me in bed and claims me as his, I'm a willing love slave for all that is Gregory. He has me whipped and I'm not ashamed to admit that. 

When I asked if I could meet Rift, I myself was shocked. I had no intention of seeing Rift so soon after being cleared by my therapist but it's what I do. I test my limits. My therapist's parting words were "fear is only as strong if the human's spirit is weak."  I found it a bit odd but it made sense oddly enough so I took a chance and asked. 

I couldn't fear Gregory anymore after he fought so hard to keep me safe, and then Cooper, I'll never forget the scar I gave my best friend. 

When Gregory finally gave in to allow me to see Rift, he set down some rules which made sense so I could get used to him and his power. 

The first rule is he wants me to spend time with Rift when he takes control over Gregory because we won't be able to talk when he is his wolf. We do that for a few days on and off, just to test the waters I guess. I've gotten fairly comfortable with the normal-sized wolves given I've been spending most of my time here since I found out Gregory was dying. 

Every day after work I find myself back here. The first day which is today it'll be Rift all day. After a few days to a week given my anxiety level, that is when he will shift and let me meet Rift. 

I heard his wolf is a beautiful gold color and that he is huge and his eyes are red. I can't wait to meet him as his wolf, to be honest, he sounds beautiful. 

"Are you sure you want to do this my love?" Gregory asked as we were in an open field used for training. 

"Eee" Colby squealed excitedly next to me. He just couldn't wait for Rift to show himself. The only reason he hasn't is because of me. 

"Baby I'm sure, I've been working really hard and I don't want to turn back now after all we've been through." I said honestly. I don't want to hurt or fight it anymore. He's the only one I'll ever want. 

"Ok…" He said hesitating but let himself drift off and soon after his eyes turned into a vibrant crimson red and I was completely lost as if looking at a pair of shining rubies. 

"Rift?" I asked. 

"Yes mate?" He smiled and I smiled even bigger, latching onto their neck. 

"I'm so happy to finally meet you, I'm so sorry for rejecting you and Gregory." I said my a thousand apologies. I've apologized to Gregory in person and it just felt right to apologize to him too. 

"I know you are, you're my mate and even if we don't share a complete connection yet, I already see it in your eyes. The battles you've faced and overcome, I see it in your eyes alone and I am so grateful you've come this far." I blushed, listening to his words. 

"So mate of ours, what are we doing today?" He asked. 

"Whatever your heart desires." I smirked and he grunted sending chills down my spine.