27. Travis

Fucking hell my mates (Gregory and Rift) destroyed my ass. They are the true meaning of a beast in bed. Every single inch of me was covered with his lips, his touch, his cock. God no wonder why men like to be bottom, it's not like a top that's for sure. Every time he stroked against my prostate, I was a puddle beneath him and I didn't want to be whole again. 

I didn't think me calling him daddy would show me a side of him that I love seeing, I'll always want to see that side of him, he is my daddy. 

It's not like I didn't enjoy every single pleasurable second of it but the healing didn't work as fast as I thought it would. We spent all week in his bed, nowhere else except to shower and eat and right back to the bed. I want to explore all other surfaces but I can't yet. 

Gregory told me I'll probably start to change soon and I'll start to feel it when the full moon hits. Since I'll be Luna, my change will happen during the full moon like the Alpha's and Lunas before Gregory and I. We just learned that well I did, Gregory knew but it was something Luna Josephine had to teach me herself. 

When I saw Rift for the first time, my first thought was he was absolutely stunning. His coat is a gorgeous golden color and his red eyes just glow against the color of his fur and he is so soft to the touch. Now I know why Colby was so excited to see Rift. 

He is not at all a beast, he is a big baby. At least to me. I know he isn't like that all the time and I will learn to cope with who he is as an Alpha, not just who he is as my mate.

"I brought breakfast and some painkillers." Gregory said. 

"Thanks, love, I don't think I could have made it all the way downstairs." I blushed. 

"Would you like a massage?" I looked at him pleadingly after hearing those words. 

"Please…I could barely feel my legs as it is." I bit my lip. 

"I guess Rift and I went a bit overboard for our mating huh?" He said. 

"I don't regret it." I smiled as he sat in front of me with a bottle of massage oil.

"While we were locked away mating, Rebecca had her twins, both girls." He said smiling. 

"That's great news for her and her mate." I returned the smile. 

"If you're feeling up to it in a few hours we can go visit her in the pack hospital." He said and I nodded. 

"Sounds good to me." I said. 

After we exchanged massages, we ate our once hot breakfast and it was all warm. 

"Did you hear from Cooper about when Colby will be home?" I asked. 

"The pack meeting is in a few hours so he'll just come home with us after." That made sense, I guess I just missed our boy. 

After we finished eating we did what any lazy, sore after sex couple (well me, he seems perfectly fine) would do and just watched TV. 

"We should probably take a shower and change the sheets on the bed." Gregory said and I couldn't agree more. We both reeked of sweat, sex, and other things from our earlier fun with whipped cream and chocolate. My mate is definitely fun in bed. He also doesn't seem to mind me smelling of sex and of him, must be a wolf thing. 

"You go fir…" I yelped as he picked me up and was led to the bathroom. 

"You soak in the tub a bit, I'll shower." He said leaving no room to argue. I can't say soaking in the tub didn't feel good and the jets we're hitting all the right points in my back.