4. Alec

"Heat now, ice later." My Papa said as I walked into the house. 

"What are you going on about now?" I asked looking up from my phone as I sent Gregory… such a hot name for a sexy CEO and for an arms-dealing company no less, a text with a picture of me and so he had my phone number. 

"I may not be no spring chicken mijo but I know that discomfort on your face and the awkward walking." Papa said and I blushed as he eased me onto the living room couch.

"I can't believe you found a guy our first day in town and went all the way." He shook his head. 

"So did you and dad if I remembered correctly, y'all had always been open about your sex lives up until dad died overseas." I said. 

"We didn't want to lie to you, we wanted you to be prepared for the word." He sighed looking at our family portrait over the fireplace. 

"I know papa. I'm sure he's still happy smiling down as he did doing what he loved. Protecting us and the country." I kissed his knuckles as he squeezed my hand as the tears began to fall. 

Papa and dad were friends for years growing up together. Lost contact and reconnected. Papa was a waiter at this restaurant in Spain, his dream location to live and dad just so happened to have been stationed there and walked into the restaurant papa was working in and I guess neither of them aged much cause they recognized each other immediately. 

As for me, I was just an orphan on the streets on the verge of dying and they found me trying to steal one of dad's high tech computers I had intended to sell to get money to support myself. 

Dad was going to arrest me even though I was like twelve and papa convinced him otherwise. Papa was always the person to give people chance after chance so they took me to papa's apartment and they got me clean. I'm not proud of my childhood, doing what I could to survive. 

"Earth to Alec…" Papa said, waving a hand in front of my face. 

"Hm?" I asked. 

"I was asking how was it? He treated you right I hope." He said. That's a part of my past papa was never able to get over. I was essentially a child escort so lots of people took advantage of me and he never let it go until each one who hurt me was behind bars or executed. 

"Papa he was a real gentleman I promise. He even waited until I sobered up to try anything with me and even when I said I was sober he asked at least three times. He fed me and treated me right. Don't worry. You don't have to worry about it anymore papa, I'm ok and I'm safe." I said kissing his cheek. 

"Good, so tell me about this mystery man. He hasn't stopped blowing up your phone since you zoned out." Shit, shit, shit. 

I replied to every single one. He's so cute when he cares. He thought I no longer wanted to be with him but boy was he wrong. I even plan on calling my boss to put in for a transfer. Stalkerish I know but he already has my heart and I can't see myself with anyone other than him. 

"Morgan Arms dealer company huh?" Papa read Gregory's business card. 

Luckily it only had his company and number. I don't want his life in danger because they know too much about him. 

"Yes, he's an arms dealer for the military." I huffed. He's so nosy and overprotective. I'm twenty-six for crying out loud. 

"A government hacker and military arms dealer… that my son is a hot combo." He smirked and I gagged. 

"Papa can you please not… I don't even know for sure if he likes me the same way I like him. He says he does but as much as I hate to admit when I'm wrong because you have a few screws loose and I'm scared for his safety if he fucks me over but with our jobs, we'll hardly see each other." I sighed feeling frustrated and drained. 

Then my back decided to spasm and I groaned. Fuck why did I egg him on to be so damn rough… oh right, because I love it no other way. I wasn't lying when I told him he was the best I ever had, I can still feel him in me. He made me see stars the whole fucking time and damn if I don't want to go again.

"Mijo you have a growing problem…" Papa pointed and left. Pervy old man. I chuckled to myself knowing it wasn't a damn lie and so I took care of my issue when I made it to my bedroom by thinking of the incredible mind blowing sex I had not even two hours ago. 

His body wasn't bulky but it wasn't skinny either, his muscles were defined and hard, but soft to the touch, he is perfect. His eyes, his smile, his southern accent is so thick I had a hard on when we were talking at the bar just from his accent. His lips, oh God they were so silky feeling and he tasted like nothing I have ever tasted before. 

I am addicted to Gregory Morgan. 

When I was finished, I washed my hands and went to shower and change because I still smell of sex, sweat, and desperation, desperate for Gregory.

After my shower, I met papa around the table. 

"You spoil me, you know that?" I chuckled when I saw what we were eating. He never eats unless I'm home, it's a stress thing. 

"You don't like my seafood rice, don't eat it then." He chuckled when I covered my plate with my body. 

"My food." I stuck my tongue out at him and we just talked more about our days. Papa may be forty-two but damn he could pass for thirty-something if he cared enough to dye his gray hairs. I can't wait until he starts dating again, he deserves to be happy. I mean it's been at least five years since dad died. 

After we both finished eating, I took our dishes and washed them. 

"Get some sleep kiddo, you have work in the morning." He winked. 

"Papa and you shouldn't snoop on my work… dad told you about doing that." I groaned and we parted ways and I flopped onto my bed instantly regretting it when my back and ass started hurting. Fuck that sexy CEO… but I have my eyes on you.