1. Gregory

Adam Gallagher as Gregory ^^ top

"Gregory, when are you going to find a man? You're practically married to this company after taking over from the previous owner had retired." My best friend, future Beta and secretary said on our way to lunch.

"And when are you going to propose to your boyfriend of ten years?" I said putting emphasis on the 'ten'.

"I can't believe you still hold that against me." Rebecca huffed.

"You're almost as old as I am and I know you're not the traditional girl to wanna be proposed to so when are you going to propose? The poor man is practically throwing himself at you and begging you to take the next step." I chuckled.

"After my family's history of not being able to stay in a committed relationship for long. I have to make sure we both want this. He's already cheated on me twice in the ten years we've been dating." Rebecca sighed, pulling the door to our favorite hang out open and holding it.

"And I made him regret it." I smirked darkly.

"You did, and I appreciate it but did you have to ruin such a handsome face, even with werewolf healing he was unrecognizable." Rebecca pouted.

"I'm doing my job as your best friend and future Alpha, I won't allow someone like that cheat on someone I see as my sister and you know it. The pack is my family and you're even more so than they are." I said truthfully.

"Why the hell do you have to be gay, huh? You're always so damn smooth with your words and charismatic like James Bond or something." I chuckled.

"Probably doesn't help that I like martinis huh?" Rebecca laughed and I smiled.

"Nope it doesn't but that's why in high school you were voted most likely to end up becoming a spy." I snickered.

"Better than your vote miss most likely to go to jail for mass murder." Rebecca just huffed at me making me laugh.

Rebecca is such your typical tomboy. Anytime a guy grabbed her ass Rebecca was ready to put them into a coma. Rebecca hates pink, pastel colors and hates dresses with a burning passion. I asked if Rebecca would make an exception for her wedding and I was knocked flat on my ass. Of course, Rebecca apologized after because Rift, my wolf, was not having it.

"Can we talk about anything else?" Rebecca said.

"Sure, let's go over my schedule." I huffed.

"You wanted to have an important job to benefit the normal people of the world." Rebecca said.

I can't help it, I have a weak spot for people who can't protect themselves. So I became an intern for the biggest arms dealer for the military. Now I own it and now I'm the youngest arms dealer at twenty-six. If that's not enough, I'm the future Alpha of the biggest pack in Georgia.

"Earth to Greg..." Becca said, snapping her fingers.

"Greg are you ok?" She asked.

"Yea, just zoned out. Sorry." I rubbed the back of my neck.

"As I was saying... you have three meetings with one of the generals here and then you leave with your dad for a week so you can familiarize yourself with what being an Alpha is truly like. You haven't gone to any treaty signings since you were eighteen so you're behind in that aspect of taking over the pack." She said, trying not to say anything to trigger me.

"Remind me why my brother couldn't take over?" I sighed, rubbing my eyes.

"You're firstborn, and he has beta blood, not Alpha so... oh and he's sixteen and still learning to control his wolf." Well shit.