26. Rift

Chapter is a hot one, get some ice to cool down

Rift ^^ top

My beautiful Travis, my other half, the man of my dreams is too perfect for words. He and I have spent every waking moment together, getting to know one another and a lot of fun in between the well, the wall, the sink, the shower, and the bed. It is getting harder and harder to not just fuck him and claim him and mark him as mine. The very thin string is so close to snapping. 

All week I have had to struggle to not take him and I truly hope he will be ready soon because I'm honestly going to go insane with how much it is taking in holding myself back.

He said he was ready to meet us as our wolf, how it will go is another story entirely. 

"Our mate is true and honest. Sometimes a little too often, if he's ready I believe him." Gregory said. 

"I know that all too well from the time we've spent together." I said to him as we laughed. 

"Alpha Rift, are you sure about this?" Cooper asked next to me as we waited for my mate to meet us in the open field that we first started our 'getting to know you' day. 

"Gregory and I agreed he's ready, it's been several months since he started therapy and three or so weeks since he was cleared from therapy so he must be cured. If that's not enough to convince you, I've growled several times and he only shook or flinched twice because of the warriors who missed training." I said. 

"Yes Alpha, I'm sorry." He said and soon after we looked to see my mate coming out with our pup.

"Today if things go well, we'll celebrate."   I told Cooper in our link. 

"Have fun Alpha." He said and I could see the slight smirk on his lips. Damn him and his wolf, Dustin are dirty-minded. 

"Hello, my love." I smirked. 

"Hey there yourself." He smiled. 

"Daddy…papa…" Colby whined. 

"Well, aren't you just ready for me to shift already." I chuckled kissing our pup on the cheek. 

"Uh-huh." He giggled. 

"You can back out Travis, no pressure my love." I wanted to make sure he hasn't changed his mind.

"I'm ready, I promise." He said and kissed me.

"Very well." I said as I stepped behind a tree stripped my clothes and shifted walking out from behind it into the open. 

"Holy mountain top." My mate said losing his balance and falling on his butt but not out of fear so I'm happy.

As we approached them both my mate just stared at us in awe. 

"You've gotta be at least six feet tall." 

"Papa you're like a big teddy bear you get at the fair." Our pup said giggling and I plopped down letting my mate make the first move. 

"Love you're even more beautiful than I envisioned in my head." He said and I puffed up my chest with pride. He's so going to get it good when the time comes for us to mate. 

"Daddy, come feel papa's fur, it's like a pillow." Colby said rubbing his hands along my back. 

As if he finally calmed down from his shock or trance-like state, he followed Colby's movements and just his touch had me rolling onto my back becoming putty in their hands. Goddess I'm weak for them. 

After a little while, Travis finally found a sweet spot making my leg kick on it's own and when he scratched it, my tail thumped on the forest floor making me pant like a damn domesticated dog and my tongue fell out of my mouth and I growled playfully at them. They both knew what they were doing and I huffed rolling back onto my stomach.