Preference #62 - Long Distance

A/N: That's right I'm back babies!!! Also I'm on my phone so ignore any spelling mistakes. This probably sucks but please enjoy.

Preference #62 - Long Distance

Liam: You were stuck on the opposite ends of the wild, him away on tour and you stuck at home working. It was crazy to even imagine a few months before, when every day you could return to your flat and be greeted with a giant hug and loving kiss. Now all you got was to see his face on a tiny screen and long for the day of his return. The sound of your phone ringing brings you out of your daze and the picture of Liams smiling face instantly causes you to become happy. "Hey, babe" he says when you answer and just like that your day brightens you spend hours just talking to each other; filling one another in on the day you experienced. For a few hours all is good because he's there and so are you and when the time comes to end the call, you know you have another one to look forward to and it will all be worth it in the end because he's doing what he loves.

Niall: He was away visiting his family for a couple of weeks and you had decided to stay home, not being able to take the time off to travel with him. It was hard but you had been through worse. You knew that no matter what if you needed him for something he would be with you in a matter of hours, but you could never drag him away from his family - no matter how much you missed him. Instead you find yourself spamming his phone with texts and pictures and memes and find him doing the same. And at the end of the day you would call and listen to the events of the day and hear all the funny stories of his family and you would find yourself filled with joy at just being able to hear him. Nothing else in those moments would matter.

Louis: He was stuck in a completely different time zone. Often ending up going to bed just as you were waking up and vice versa. After the last couple of years anytime Louis was away you found yourself visiting his family more, keeping an eye on his sisters and brother, hoping to give him a piece of mind about they safety and making sure they were as healthy as they could be. It was harder for him than it was for you. After a long day he wanted nothing more than to lay in your arms and listen to your heartbeat, instead he had to make it through his days with small videos you would send him of yourself and his siblings having the best time you could. He would want to be with you but knew he was doing what he loved and he would still get the chance to make similar memories at another point with you and with your future family.

Harry: it's never easy starting a relationship when you both live in two different countries but you and Harry were making it work like hell. There might've been a few cheesy good morning and goodnight texts but they always helped put a massive smile on your face and helped him get through a day of only having the opportunity to communicate through technology. It wasn't something Harry loved to do, rather trying to live in the moment and exist away from his phone as much as possible, but you were so worth the sore eyes, especially when you made him smile so hard when sending the silly memes and jokes you would find on the internet.