Zayn Cheated???

A/N so this obviously isn't a preference but there should be on up later, but I need to say this because I need to rant. Read if you wish.

Okay, first of all - holding hands does NOT mean you're cheating on your significant other. One of the images I saw was of Zayn holding this girls hand - to me it didn't even look like they were holding hands properly. Now can I just say that the picture seems to be taken outside, we are only shown Zayn and this girl but we do not see the bigger picture. There could of been a lot of paparazzi around or even fans - he could of been holding her hand to comfort her. We are not 5 years old - if you hold hands with someone while in a relationship with someone else does not automatically mean you have cheated. I don't know the full story of this girl and her history with Zayn, but they could just be friends who hold hands - I, myself, have a friend who likes to hold hands with practically anyone, she has a boyfriend and holds other boys hands but she does NOT cheat on her boyfriend.

Secondly, we see pictures of the boys with fans all the time, in which they have arms wrapped around fans waists and so on. To me, his hand was planted firmly on her stomach area. I don't see how that can instantly be classed as cheating, they were not in a position that made it seem like he actually was cheating on his girlfriend/fiancé. His hand was not on her bum or a place were a males hand should not be (on another female) when having a girlfriend. Like I said before, they could just be friends but I don't know their story.

Overall, we can not judge the person we call our idol, sunshine, life because of two misleading pictures. Pictures can easily be switched and used to make someone look bad. We do NOT know the full story but if Zayn says he didn't cheat then we should believe and support him through this. The poor boy finally looked happy and confident and then it gets ruined by two images and a few ignorant people. Until I hear otherwise Zayn Malik is innocent. The hand holding was innocent. The hug was innocent. He has been in worse situations - these images better not ruin his whole experience. He has done so much for me and other Directioners and I will stand by him no matter what, no matter who tells me I'm wrong for doing so. Zayn is apart of the band I spent the last 4 years of my life obsessing (and daydreaming) over I am not suddenly going to forget every single thing both he and the boys have done for me. I signed my life away to support these 5 boys, so that's what I'm going to do. I honestly do not care of Zayn did cheat, I do not care if he and Perrie do break up but I DO care about his happiness.

I call him my moonlight, because he was their for me even in my darkest of times.

(I think that's how the quote goes but you know what I mean)