Preference #11 - Public Display Of Affection

#11 - Public Display Of Affection

Zayn: You and Zayn were at a restaurant for Niall's birthday, and Zayn just couldn't keep his hands off you. Everyone was at the table, waiting for their food. Zayn put his hand on your knee. You looked at him and he gave you a smug smile. Zayn was so bold. He never cared what anyone thought of him or you. That's why you loved him. "You know we're in public, right?" You whispered. He kept his eyes off of you, like he wasn't doing anything at all. He swiftly moved his hand up higher to your inner thigh. "I'm just lucky your wearing a skirt." He laughed, which made you smile even more. "Zayn were still at the table keep your hands to yourself," Louis joked. Everyone started laughing, except Zayn. "You're so going to pay for this," Zayn mumbled into your ear.

Liam: Liam has been your best friend for a long time, but you felt something more than just friendship. You were backstage after a fun and exciting concert waiting for him, as usual. The sweaty boys filed into the room, getting their water and other various things. Liam flopped down on the chair exhaling deeply. "You did great out there," You sat on the arm of the chair. He smiled sweetly and took a sip of water. "Did I do good enough for a kiss?" He asked pushing you on his lap. You put a quick peck on his cheek. He furrowed his eyebrows, and stuck out his lower lip, "Please?" You giggled giving in, putting your lips against his. "Liam just ask her out already!" Harry yelled across the room. Liam pulled away looking in your eyes. You knew exactly what he was asking. "Of course," You said giving him another kiss on the cheek.

Louis: You and the guys were just hanging out at Louis' flat, after the tour, just wanting to relax. "I'm sorry, but Niall that movie was awful," you said, slipping the DVD out of the player. He shrugged his shoulders, "Now what?" We all sat there thinking about what we should watch next. "I know!" Harry exclaimed, "Love Actually." You let out a dramatic sigh, putting the movie in the player. We have all seen the movie way too many times. But there was nothing else to watch. You pressed play, then crawled back on the couch with Louis. "I'm bored," Louis whispered in ear, only 20 minutes into the movie. You gave a light giggle, not wanting the other boys to hear. "Then do something about it," you breathed. He pulled the blanket over you two. You put your lips on his, forgetting about the boys. He started to use his tongue, making it harder for you to keep quite. "Louis," You moaned. Then you heard Niall laughing like usual and you knew he wasn't laughing at the movie. You pulled the blanket down to see the boys literally rolling on the ground in laughter. "Oh Louis," Zayn mocked you. "Someone's getting laid later tonight and its not any of you," You spat.

Niall: You we're delighted when Niall invited you to the WWA rehearsals. You've been sitting in the lounge for an hour, while Niall was recording. A few minutes later Niall come out of the booth and took a seat next to you. "I thought I would finish quicker," Niall apologized. You gave him a smile, "I know how you can make it up to me." He gave you a little peck on the cheek. You began to frown, giving him 'puppy dog' eyes. Niall leaned closer to you, with his lips ghosting over yours. "Niall, we are going to re-record your solo," Harry paused as he saw us, "I'll let you two get back to your privacy." You giggled pulling away from Niall.

Harry: You and Harry went to Liam's house for a pool party and you were so excited. "There you are," Niall shouted from the pool, "We thought you were ditching us." You let go of Harry's hand and sat down with the other girls. "We were ... kind of busy," Harry chuckled pulling of his shirt. "What happened?" Liam gasped. Long red marks were scattered over Harry's back. His cheeks turned a light pink, "Well I just got a cat, and you know cats scratch." Louis started laughing crazily. You closed your eyes even though you were wearing shades. Nothing could save you from this embarrassment. "You have one naughty cat," Louis sputtered out between laughs.