Preference #42 - Road Trips

A/N HAPPY EASTER!!! Hope you all have an amazing day and eat a shitload of chocolate. This isn't an Easter preference but it will do for today! Enjoy,
~T

Road trips

Niall: You fished around for the packet of cookies, "Found it!" You said, opening it and taking one. "Want some?" you asked Niall. He hummed and opened his mouth so you could feed him it because he was driving. "These are so good!" He exclaimed with genuine delight in his voice. "They are, aren't they?" After a few minutes the cookies were gone and the both of you were thirsty so you unscrewed two bottles of water. You spent the rest of your journey talking and playing aimless games, it was an enjoyable journey!

Harry: Harry was fumbling around with the radio trying to find a decent station to settle on. "Oh oh, leave it here!" You said, recognizing the first few beats of the song. The both of you were belting out the lyrics to whatever came on the radio after that. You weren't shy about singing in front of Harry because he would never judge you. The both of you were comfortable around each other and that's the key to a healthy relationship.

Liam: "How long?" You groaned, your head thrown back in exasperation. "Just another thirty minutes babe," Liam told you, throwing a glance at you and putting his hand on your thigh. "Oh thank the heavens," you muttered. "Gum?" "Yes please," Liam told you, holding his palm out. You spent that half an hour talking to each other about everything and anything. It was a long journey but in the end it was quite enjoyable.

Louis: "Everything we need is packed; snacks, water and patience!" Louis told you, once you got in the car. You chuckled agreeing with him that you do need patience because apparently there was an accident on the high road. Fortunately Louis knew a few junctions so you didn't get stuck in the traffic. "Can you hand me a bottle of water love?" "Here you go" you told him, unscrewing the cap and handing it to him. The both of you never were never bored on road trips because you passed the time playing games like Rock, Paper, Scissors and sing along the radio