Preference #26 - Dancing

A/N So Zayn's and Louis' are much shorter than the other three, but I couldn't think of what to add tbh. So yeah. But enjoy...

~T

Preference #26 - Dancing.

Liam: "Are you sure you will be able to catch me?" You question Liam, a worried look set on your face. He smiles wide "Of course, you're as light as a feather now lets do this!" You had just finished watching Dirty Dancing - one of your favourite films - when Liam suggested trying the lift. At first you didn't agree, but who could resist his adorable puppy dog face? "Okay" You let out a long breath before running towards Liam, he catches you as you jump holding you in the air for 3 seconds before you both tople backwords, Liams body breaking your fall. You look down at him, his brown eyes shinning, "I told you I would catch you" You laugh at him, before climbing off of him.

Harry: He watched in amusement as you swayed your hips to the beat of the song. You decided to have a cleaning day - since Harry was supposed to be at the studio recording for their new album, you turned on some music dancing around as you cleaned. The broom in your hands acted as your dance partner. Harry fighting the urge to laugh at your dancing, that was until you spun around and caught sight of his body leaning against the doorframe. "Hi Harry! Thought you were at the studio" You say trying to play off your embarrassing moment. He shakes his head, a smile on his lips as he lets a small chuckle out. "You're adorable" He says walking up to you and spinning you.

Niall: You had finally allowed Niall to watch you practice. You had a Dance competition coming up, and you needed to practice as much as possible as well as finding time to spend with Niall before he went off for the next tour. He watched as you and your partner danced, his jealousy growing with each passing minute. He balled his fists up as he watched the lift, that brought your body too close to your dance partners body for his liking. However, when your partner ended up landing on his foot wrong and couldn't practice or attend the competition, you needed to find another partner and teach them the dance. So here you were dressed in a flowy white dress, Niall standing next you in a suit as you got ready to dance for the competition. You didn't win, but you had fun spending time with Niall, teaching him the moves and he didn't get anything wrong on the big day. 

Zayn: You were in a club. His front was pressed against your back, your bodies moving in sync with each others. His hands gripping your waist as yours reached around the back of his neck. His hands pulling you even closer as more people filled the dance floor. His warm breath fanned out on your neck as he bent down to placed a trail of kisses all the way down your neck.

Louis: You had just gotten home from work, only to find the ground floor of your house empty. You heard the familiar giggle of your daughter from up stairs. Quietly you made your way up the stairs peeking into her room, to find your husband, Louis and your 4 year old daughter dancing. Her small hands placed in his much larger ones, her feet placed on top of his, wide smiles on both of their faces as Louis slowly moved around the room, his eyes never leaving his baby girl, who was giggling uncontrollably.