Quick little rant because I'm pissed

Hey, long time no speak, just to let you know this book will not be resurrected any time soon, but I'm still writing this here because why not.

Anyway, this rant is about boys and how stupid they can be, so enjoy.

So for the last couple of weeks I've been talking to this one guy, and it was going fine and then he started complaining that I wasn't sending him nudes.Like okay but I'm not going to love so lets not start this, and then apparently because of that it makes me "unenthusiastic" when talking to him. So he kept starting these arguments with me and I just wasn't having it so I dropped it.

I started talking to this other guy around the end of that... Whatever it was with the other guy, and it was going chill and he seemed like a decent guy and completely understood my reasoning's for certain things that I wont get into. And then, I want to say abut two days ago (?) this guy asks me to send a nude, so I tell him that I'm not that kind of girl, he asks for just a picture of boobs (or as he called them tits), again I said no because I'm not about that life. A few days earlier he had sent me a dick pic, which I had not even asked for, and he claims that because he sent me that I should send a nude back to make it "fair". When I refused again his whole personality just changed and it shook me to the core, he began saying abusive shit towards me, making out that I owe it to him to send him nudes (this all happened on snap btw) and I was getting proper pissed at this guy and confused because he seemed so sweet but then he just changed into this asshole all because I didn't want to send him nudes? So I finally tell him to just never speak to me again and block him because I don't need that negativity in my life. 

It just made me so pissed, because in the past when boys have asked me for nudes and I explained the reasons why I didn't want to they understood it. I've never experienced such reactions from men simply because I refused to send nudes and it shook me so much. The things that were said to me were not okay, I owe nobody pictures of my body, simply because some boy decided to send me an unwanted dick pic that does not mean I need to send a naked picture of my own body back.

My body is my own and I owe it no one. I don't care how or where I met you I decide who gets to see my body and when and where, not you. This "idea" that girls owe boys nudes for whatever reason is disgusting and needs to be stopped. Boys seem to have this idea that its okay to bully and abuse women into sending naked pictures of themselves when it's not and we owe them nothing.

I wont let my right of deciding who my body is shown to and how be taken away from me because dumb boys think that we owe it to them all because they sent a dick pic (we most likely didn't ask for) first. WE OWE YOU NOTHING. I am honestly so disgusted this happened to me and wish that no girl ever has to face this, unfortunately they probably will because boys are imbeciles and we still live in a patriarch that allows such behaviour to go unpunished.

Please girls who are reading this do not allow any man, no matter who they are to you bully you into sending nudes when you don't want to. You owe them nothing. Please block the person who demands for those pictures. 

Any boys who are reading this, please do not demand anyone to send nude pictures, understand that some people are simply uncomfortable with showing their body in such a way and do not bully them into sending a nude simply because you wish to whack one out. We are not some sex toys and are more than just our bodies.

Thank you.