Proposing - Liam

Proposing - Liam
Liam: You walk along the beach, your hand clutched into his much bigger one. All you could hear was the sound of waves crashing against the rocks and the wind whipping around the two of you. It was fairly late, so the beach was empty, the sun setting in the distance causing an array of pinks, reds and oranges to reflect off of the blue water. Your shoes where held in your free hands. You and Liam had been dating for 4 years and had talked about marriage before, but you didn't expect him to propose on this seemingly innocent date. Liam suddenly stops pulling you in front of him, a nervous look set in his puppy dog like eyes. "Look y/n, I've been trying to get the courage to do this for a year and I've been too much of a pussy to do it, so bear with me on this." Liam starts, he takes both of your hands in his, your shoes now laying on the sand next to each other. He lets out a shaky breath before starting again:
" When I first met you, I thought you were the most stunning girl in the world, you were so shy and beautiful and I just couldn't take my eyes off of you. My whole life I've been waiting for someone to give me happiness or butterfly's just by a single look, and I finally found that person. You make me so undeniably happy and I wish to spend every single moment with you, create even more memorise, spoil you, love you unconditionally. I love you so much; I love how your hair has a mind of it's own, how you only show your true colours around people who you care about and trust, I love how you manage to make the simplest things adorable yet sexy at the same time, I love the way you make me feel even when I'm halfway across the world. I love how excited you get over the smallest things like balloons with helium, I love how your eyes shine in both darkness and light, I love how I get to call you mine every single day, I love how adventurous you can be, I just love you and everything about you! I never want to let you go or have some other dude come and steal you away. I love and respect the way you never judge someone straight away, it makes me want to be that way myself. We both love romance and the idea of love and dream of spending the rest of our lives together, so will you please marry me?"
He gets down on one knee pulling out the ring box, the beautiful diamond glistening in the last rays of the sun. Your cheeks are covered by tears and your heart is beating extremely fast in your chest. "Yes Liam, I will marry you" he jumps up, picking you up and spinning you around in circles his lips connected to yours in a kiss full of passion and love. You knew that's where you want to spend the rest of your life, in his warm embrace feeling nothing but love and protection.

A/N IM CRYING, WHY DID I WRITE THIS IM DEAD. I CAN SEE THE LIGHT! CAN SOMEONE PROPOSE TO ME LIKE THIS, PREFERABLY SOMEONE FROM ONE DIRECTION OR 5 SECONDS OF SUMMER!