Preference #8 - Just can't let her go (Song preference)

#8 - Just Can't Let Her Go (Song preference)

Harry: I'm so whipped

(His POV)

It had been a long day at the studio, so the boys and I decided to go to a club for a bit of cheering up. I was just starting on my second drink when I felt my phone buzzing in my pocket. I pulled it out and saw (Y/N)'s name flashing across the screen. "I'll be back in a minute," I tell the boys and hurry to a dark, quiet corner. "Hey babe. I guess I forgot to tell you that I was going to the club with the boys. Recording was a little rough today," I say. "Oh, um, OK then," she stutters. "What is it?" I ask, concerned. "Well, I just miss you." "Oh, I'm sorry!" I apologize. "I'll be there in a few minutes. See you soon!" I finish and hang up. "I'm sorry guys. I have to go," I say to the boys. "It's (Y/N), isn't it?" Louis predicts with a smirk. "Yeah," I admit. "Mate, you are so whipped!" Zayn calls and the boys erupt in laughter. Maybe I am whipped, but I wouldn't have it any other way.

Niall: Breaks a billion hearts, I know I'm next in line. But I don't mind.

"You know you're just going to be another check on her list one day, mate," Harry cautions after I tell him I realized that I love (Y/N). "Maybe, maybe not," I counter. "Oh, you WILL be," Harry insists. "Do you even know how long her list of past boyfriends is? "Yes but-" "Seriously, Niall. I know you're blinded by love or whatever right now, but I really don't want you to get your heart broken." I sigh. I realized how many hearts she's crushed before, yes. And I also realized that I may as well be next in line, but at this point I didn't really care. I just loved her too much to let go of our relationship.

Louis: You're so mean, but I kinda love it.

"We should prank the boys again!" You squeal. It was only your second day joining Louis on tour, but you had already pranked the boys at least fifteen times. "Yeah, we should," Louis agrees. "But what should we do?" Suddenly an idea hits you. "We should pretend we're having a baby!" "Oh my gosh, (Y/N)! You're a genius!" He exclaims. That night at dinner you politely declined the wine, causing the boys to exchange confused glances. You usually loved wine. Towards the middle of dinner Louis clicked his knife against his glass. "Everyone, we have a very important announcement," he said, wrapping an arm around your shoulders. "We're expecting," you smiled. "WHAT?!" Niall cried, choking on his food. "I'm so happy for you! Oh my goodness, this is going to be the best thing ever! Another baby for me! Yayyyyy!" Harry squeals and gives you a bone crushing hug. "How long are we going to let this go on?" Louis whispers in your ear. You shrug. The congratulations and excitement carry on for a few more minutes until Louis begins to get frustrated. "Guys! It was a joke!" "So no baby?" Harry pouts. "Right, no baby," you confirm. "You're so mean! You nearly scared us half to death!" Liam complains. "Hey, it was all (Y/N)," Louis protests. "She's the mean one!" You pout. "But I love it," he whispers, making you grin.

Liam: Spends too much but I never tell her no

(His POV)

It had been a long day of shopping with (Y/N) and we were entering the last store in the mall. "Oh my gosh! Look at this dress! Isn't it just so beautiful?" (Y/N) gushed, holding up a short black dress. "Can I try it on?" I looked down at all the bags holding all the items we had already purchased, then up at her hopeful face. "OK," I agreed. After all, just trying it on couldn't hurt, right? She disappeared into the dressing room and returned a few minutes later, sporting the gown. "Do you like it?" She questions. I nodded. It hugged all her curves perfectly and really showed her figure. "Can we um... Get it?" She asks nervously, taking her lip between her teeth. I sighed. I mean what was a supposed to say? "Yeah, we can," I smile and she pulls me into a tight hug. "Thank you, thank you, thank you! You're the best boyfriend ever!" She squeals, making me grin. I would do anything to make her smile.

Zayn: I want her, everybody wants her.

(His POV)

"You've been watching that girl all night. Why don't you just go talk to her?" Louis suggests. I sigh. "I want to. I really do, but it seems like every minute she's dancing with another guy and I can't find a place to cut in." "Just go and interrupt. That's what everyone else is doing." I take a deep breath and before I can change my mind, I tap the shoulder of the guy she's dancing with. "Excuse me," I murmur. The man shoots me a dirty look, but moves away. "I'm Zayn," I shout over the loud music and begin swaying my hips in time with hers. "(Y/N)," she calls back. I watched the way she moved, she was so beautiful. After what felt like just a minute, I heard a cough behind me and saw another guy ready to take my place. I sighed and moved out of the way. "Bye, (Y/N)!" I yelled, but I was sure she didn't hear me. She was too into her new dancing partner to care. I really wanted this girl, but it seemed like literally every other guy in the club did too.