A Larry New Year!

A/N I have decided to make a special Larry edition to the New Years Eve preference I uploaded yesterday. It's basically like the ones I wrote so Harry and Louis ARE dating.

Enjoy

The two boys were excited about the start of the new year. It was fair to say 2015 had some major down falls, even though they loved what they did - they were tired. Despite Louis tendencies to party and Harry's to stay in a different country all together on New Years Eve, the two boys had decided to stay at home - having a party for two.

They had the faint sound of music playing in the background as they were currently having a staring contest - both of them set on the idea that they would win. Harry raised an eyebrow as he could see Louis eyes start to tear up from being open so long, but it was at that moment that a loose piece of his long curly hair decided to poke him in the eye, he knew he couldn't remove it with his hand because Louis would automatically call him out for cheating even if he didn't blink, but he couldn't just leave it there, it was starting to irritate him and stung his eye causing water to leak out from the corner of his green eyes and make him blink.

"YEEEESSS!!! IN YOUR FACE STYLES!" Louis jumped up doing a happy dance causing Harry to pout his lovely lips and cross his arms. It was safe to say he looked like an 8 year old who didn't get what they wanted for Christmas and was throwing a tantrum, as soon as Louis caught a glimpse of Harry sitting the way he was he felt his heart start to race - because he looked so cute and cuddly and Louis wanted nothing more than to kiss away Harry's pout and be wrapped up in his strong arms.

"It's not fair Lou, I had a hair in my eye. You cheated" Harry whined, he looked like a mad puppy and it just made Louis fall even more in love with the giant.

Louis walked over to his pouting boyfriend, patting the top of his head, crouching down so he was level with the face created by the gods.

"It's not my fault you refuse to cut your hair. I mean it's nice in certain situations but when we have starring competitions you know it gets in the way" a smirk graced Louis face as he heard Harry let out a small sigh.

"Can we do something else now, Lou? Something I can beat you at?"

It was at that moment the two boys heard cheering echoing around their neighbourhood and it wasn't long till the fireworks were being set off. Louis eyes widened as he ran to the closest window, jumping up and down as he watched the sky getting painted by the multiple colours from the fireworks. Harry followed slowly behind him, taking the sight of his much shorter boyfriend. He let out another sigh, but it was one of content. He was happy. Happy with who he was and who he was with. He didn't know anyone else he would rather be with.

So as he stood behind his sex god of a boyfriend, he wrapped his arms around his small waist, leaning down to rest his chin on Louis shoulder, he whispered the short phrase the had heard shouted through their area of residency:

"Happy New Year, Lou" Harry placed such a gentle kiss to Louis cheek, Louis had thought he had imagined it, but when he turned his head Harry's face was right there. Waiting for Louis to reciprocate the phrase. So he did.

"Happy New Year, my Harry"

And it was just like that the two boys new that they didn't need to be anywhere else, because it didn't matter where they were - as long as they had each other, nothing else mattered.

"Oh and Harry?"

"Yeah?"

"Don't forget to tweet "It's 2016." Wouldn't want to ruin the tradition now would we?"