54

Taehyung's Pov

"Well, now that your parents are gone. Looks like you have a choice. As the new captain of Team A, I'm inviting you to join my team." He says and my eyes widen. "Take it or leave it, everyone would take you back but I was the only one who wouldn't. At least I now got you down." And with that he stands up. He steps over my mom and stands in front of the door.
"I'll see you at 9 am." He says and opens the door.

Jungkook's Pov

"I'll see you at 9 am." I say and I open the door. I didn't even need to hear his answer. I knew he was going to come either way. I step out and I start tracing the wall with my fingertips. I feel my hand slip off and I turn right. I see the light from the door and I turn the knob. I look up and my eyes meet Jimin's.

"What are you doing here?" Jimin asks and I smirk.

"I could say the same for you." I say back and he takes a closer look at me. His eyes widen and he runs over to me.

"Are you okay?" He asks. I guess he's talking about the blood all over me.

"I'm fine." I say with a small smile and he tilts his head.

Jimin's Pov

"I'm fine." He says and my head tilts. This isn't Jungkook. My Jungkook was the brain although he was academically challenged more than half of the time. We are the blood flow, we must keep the oxygen moving to keep our brain working. In that case, the brain is Jungkook. He's afraid of blood, graphic things in general. It's surprising to see him covered in something that he's afraid of.

"Alright, let's go home." He climbs out first and helps me out since I lost some strength from "resting" for too long. We walk towards my car and I start driving.

Jungkook's Pov

We get home and head straight to our rooms. I open my door and I look at myself in the mirror. My eyes widen and my breath cuts short as I see the horror in front of me.

"Shower.." I say as I strip my clothes off of me and I rush into the bathroom. I turn the shower on and immediately run in even if the water is still cold. The water starts to warm up and I look down to see the water turning into a pinkish hue.

"So this is what it means to do what it takes huh?.. for my family.." I whisper out. Taehyung was thrown out from our family but I can deny that I was hurt. It hurt because I built a connection, because I care so much for him in the small amount of time he was here.. just for it to be a lie. Just for it to be a set up and I can't believe it started with a fucking sex tape. It hurt.. it fucking did.. and I still claim him as my family.. that's why I did what it took for him to come back.. my thoughts swirl around my head and a sigh comes out. After that a sad smile... then my jaw clemches.. a tear escapes my eye.. and then a sob breaks out.. soon enough, I was sitting on the floor with the shower runner running down on me as I'm sobbing. So this is how it feels to break.