32

Y/n's POV

"Let's go out tonight, just you, and me." He says and my eyes widen a little bit.

"Let's go out? Like what exactly?" I ask him and he chuckles.

"Like a date dummy." He says and I can feel my hands getting sweaty. What is he trying to say?

"A date?" I'm sooo confused. He sighs and holds my hands. He rests his head on mine and he looks into my eyes.

"I want to be with you and have time together with just the two of us. I want to get to know you better, I just want to be alone with you without the others around so I can have you by yourself without having to worry about anyone else." He says and I fall deep into the darkness of his eyes.

"Alright, after dinner, we can go out when everyone is asleep." I say and he smiles at me.

"Alright.." He says and kisses me deeply. A minute or so has passed by and I can feel the kiss heating up by the second. He bites my lip and I feel a tingle run through my body. Goosebumps form on my arms and I pull away.

"Come on, let's go to dinner before they suspect anything." I say and I turn around to see an angry Jimin.

"Yeah, are you guys finally finished?" He says with a scoff and I tilt my head.

"Why are you throwing an attitude and why are you walking? You shouldn't even be up right now." I say and he just smiles a bit.

"Let's go eat dinner." he says and changes the subject..

"Uhhh alright then?" I answer back and he walks out of the door first. What is wrong with him?

Jimin's Pov

I wait until Y/n is up the staircase and I turn to the guys.

"I'm gonna go use the bathroom, I'll be right back." I say and they all nod their heads. One things that everyone does in this house is that we all have personal bathrooms in our rooms so no one shares just one.

"Alright, go get Y/n and Taehyung while you're at it." Jin hyung says and I just nod my head. I walk up the first stair case and use the railing to "help" me get up. I reach the second staircase and run up like I normally do since no one is watching. I walk over to Taehyung's door and I hear Y/n's voice.

"It's time for dinner, come down and eat." She says and I slowly twist the door knob to not make any noise. Another thing about the house is that none of the bedroom doors make any noise but only the front and back door do Incase of a break in. I successfully open the door and Taehyung shoots his eyes right at me. Y/n is about to turn around but before she can look up to see me, he spins her back to look at him. Disgusting.

"Let's go out tonight, just you and me." He says and my foot strides forward but Taehyung's eyes tell me to stop and I do. I lean back onto the wall and watch as he sensually talks to her. I watch as they kiss each other and Taehyung's eyes opened. He opened his eyes while kissing Y/n? What in the hell. His eyes travel to mine and he slowly smirks. He bites her lip and she shivers and pulls away, something I've never seen her do before. So this is why she chose Taehyung.. because none of the other boys are dominant.

"Come on, let's go to dinner before they suspect anything." She says and turns around. I look up from the ground  to make eye contact with her.. Pft you're shocked Y/n? We talk for a small second and I walk out the door first. They walk out after me and I run down the first staircase like I normally would, showing them that I was fully recovered. Then I used the railing to confuse them.  I sit at the table and Taehyung sits across from me.

"What took you guys so long?" Yoongi says and Taehyung just chuckles.

"Nothing much, I just took a long time to get up the stairs." I say and they just nod their heads. I look up and see Taehyung with a stupid smirk on his face. He's up to something and for the first time, I don't know what it is.