45

Y/n's POV

"Now the trial starts. Taehyung, you have ten minutes to explain yourself or lose you life." I Say and he looks back at me.

"I don't have anything to say." He looks back at me with a cold expression and I chuckle again but out of sadness. I wanted him to tell me that he actually felt something; that he actually still wanted to be with me. Maybe that he actually meant what he said to me..

"So it was all a game to you huh? What a great agent." I say as my lips curve in a half sad, half angry smile and I wipe the tears off of my face.

"Yoona and Jennie have planned this since the beginning of high school. They wanted to take you down to be at the top. Jimin and I were already working at the black label under our parents. My parents started working at your place as spies but when I completed my mission, my parents quit as you already know. I then succeeded with the club mission and that sex tape was all planned. Jimin however disappeared after he moved into the house. No contact at all and we thought we just lost him." He says, he's saving Jimin.

"So the Sex tape was all planned? Everything was all planned?" Namjoon asks and I finally saw the bigger picture. Everything in my house and In my family went down hill after that sex tape was sent to me. That fucking stupid ass sex tape caused me to meet him again, to have him in my house. It was all because of that stupid ass tape.

"Did you continue the mission after you got into the house?" Jungkook asks in the deepest voice I've ever heard him speak in and my head shoots towards his direction.

"Yes," my fist clenches and Jungkook has his finger on the trigger. First rule of handling guns, you only put your finger on the trigger when you're ready to shoot. "I continued the mission until the second that Jungkook shot that bullet through Jennie's head." He says and Jungkook breathes hard.

"Yeah? And I won't mind putting one through yours either." He says and I see that he's serious. Taehyung chuckles and Jungkook's hand tightens. He's about to do it. Jungkook's left leg steps forward, his shooting position. I grab a hold of the gun and face it towards the the ceiling. The gun goes off and parts of the ceiling slowly fall down.

"Get out of my house." I say and Namjoon and Yoongi put their pistols away. Jungkook is about to launch at him but I pull him back. Namjoon and Yoongi throw Taehyung outside and I hear his car roar from outside. I sink to the ground and I start sobbing. The boys just look at me and my heart shatters. I've failed my family.

"Come on, get up." Jungkook says and I sigh. He pulls me up and they all pull me into a hug.

"It was all because of the stupid ass sex tape." I said and they all stare at me.

"What?" Yoongi asks and I sigh.

"I met him because of the sex tape. He was in our house because of it. He ruined us because of it. Because of me." I said and they sigh.

"No matter what happens, we are a family and we do what it takes for each and every one of us." Namjoon says.

"We're going to delete that video out of existence." Yoongi says and I smile.

This is my family.

No one else is more important.

Nothing will get in between us.

No one else will ever break us again.

I will do what it takes.

This was all because of a sex tape.

A/n~
Okay so I kind of lied when I said that sex tape would be ending soon because this was supposed to be the last chapter. But uh I decided to keep going. I just can't stop haha. I know this book can't go on forever and an ending is coming but I'm just not sure when 😐 I hope you guys are happy that I'll continue for a little bit more and again thank you so much to every single one of you for everything. To the people who constantly comment or vote to the people who just read, I love you all ❤️