26

Y/n's POV

Dear CEO of the Black Label,

Sorry did I say 3 days? Maybe I meant 30 minutes. Thank you for giving our target back and by any chance, if my player failed, I will be on my way in ten.

Jennie Kim

"We need to leave right now." I say and I look at the boys.

"What?" Jungkook says and I scrunch my brows.

"I said, we need to go. Get all of your shit and get to your cars." I say and everyone nods their head but Jungkook.

"Jungkook, what's wrong?" I ask and he looks and me with concern.

"But Jimin hyung is injured, how is he going to get anywhere? How is he going to be safe?" He asks and my head and temper is about to go off. What does he not get? We're running out of time.

"We'll figure it out, just please get ready, and if you have time, get my things as well. Break." I say and we all go. I rush to Jimin's room and I see Jin packing up.

"So, the Black Label wants them?" Jin asks and I just simply hum. "Well that's too bad because they ain't getting them." He says while packing and Jimin shuffles around.

"Is Taehyung okay? Is he safe?" He asks and I just smile.

"Why are you worrying so much about Taehyung right now when you're the one injured? But he's okay, we're just leaving." I say and he sits up.

"Can't believe she really struck me. She's still just as crazy." He says and I tilt my head. It's not the right time to interrogate him right now so I'll wait until we're done with this.

"Alright, let's head out." I say and Jin gets his bags while helping Jimin get up. I open the door and leave it open so that they can just go through. I walk to my room and see that all of my things are packed already. I pick up my bag and put it on my back. I also put a few things into my bag and I walk down stairs.

"Well it's only been an hour but how is lil orange holding up?" I hear the voice I want to hear the least right now and I snicker.

"How's your loyalty holding up?" I ask her and she smirks.

"Very well actually, that's why I'm here." She sad and I feel my jaw clench.

"Yeah? You're a piece of shit you know?" I say and she glares at me.  "You unloyal, fake, snake, lying, manipulating, piece of tras-" Before I can finish, she tackles me and grabs her pistol from her strap.

"Well, I've always been better than you." She has me pinned down and my backpack on my back is making me struggle.

"Y/N!!! What are you doing?!" Jin yells at me while having Jimin with him.

"It's okay, I got it. Just go, leave!" I say and he gives me a sad face while going out the door with Jimin.

"Well good bye Best friend." She says and I hear the loud sound go off. My breath is stopping and im losing my vision. It's so cloudy, why is there smoke anyway? Is this it? Is this what it takes to make sure they're okay? Yes. It is.