36

Y/n's POV

His face comes down towards mine and I see him flick his eyes down at my lips before attacking them. His lips were literally carved by the gods because the way they make me feel, even the Fates can't explain it. The way our lips dance with each other like they were carved for each other, making my chest tingle. His tongue swipes against my lower lips and I part my lips as an entrance. His tongue and mine dance in complete harmony as my hands tangle into his hair. His hands run down my sides and he bites my lip, causing an electric jolt down my spine as if Zeus himself struck me with a lighting bolt.

"You're so perfect.." a whisper comes out of him as he rests his forehead on mine. He then presses his lips on mine again and trails down to my jaw and then to my neck. He gives me a small peck and my head automatically tilts, giving him more access. He then starts to press his lips on my neck and starts sucking while swirling his lips on my skin. He does this multiple times until he strikes a certain spot right under my jaw, causing me to grip his shoulders.

"Shit.." The unholy noise comes out of my mouth within that word and he chuckles.

"You like that baby?" He whispers into my ear and a tingle runs down my spine. He attacks the exact spot, twirling his tongue, and sucking on it, causing whimpers and tiny cries of pleasure to come out of me. My hand trails down his body and I feel the bulge that has grown from what we started. I start rubbing his bulge while connecting our lips and his hands grasps onto my left breast, massaging it as we continue to fight for dominance. I untangle the drawstrings of his shorts and I slip my hand in. I grab the back of his neck and my lips press onto his neck. I start kissing around and I feel him twitch at a specific spot. I start sucking and swirling my tongue on the spot. I start jerking him off at the same time and his breath starts to get unsteady. I slightly bite the spot I've been on and a hard breath come out of him.

"Ah fuck.." He moans into my ear and I smile, hearing that sound come out of him. He then pushes himself up, causing my hand to slip out and his hand comes around my neck. Oh shit my choking kink-

"You're mine." He says In a deep tone and softy grazes my neck a little bit. The way his large hands wrapped around my neck so perfectly with the right amount of pressure. The way he has his hand around my neck is so perfect. The right amount of pressure that I'm able to breathe and enough to turn me on completely. The way he's just looking at me is enough to drive me crazy.

"Yes dadd-" Right when I'm about to finish my sentence the door opens and both of our heads shoot towards the direction of my door... all while his hand is still around my neck..