29

Taehyung's Pov

"Come, I'll take you there." She says with a wide smile on her face and I slightly smile back.

"Alright then." I answer to her and follow her out of her room. She walks down the long, dark hallway and I watch as her hair sways with each steps she takes. We stop in front of a black door as one was red and the rest were white.

"This is your room." I hear the excitement in her voice and she opens the door. I look at see a bright white room with everything in it, being black and red. The contrast of the colors hurt my eyes for a few seconds as I want expecting such a difference.

"Wow, it's... different." I say and she chuckles lightly.

"I guess so. There's a note for you on the table, since you're our last member. Read it, it's from the rest of us." She says and I tilt my head. She looks into my eyes with this certain look that kind of scares me. The light, the brightness, the care, the.. love. Fuck.

"Alright, I will." I say and I smile down at her.. 1... 2... I bend down and kiss her. I feel her stop for a second and then proceed to kiss me back. I pull away and look at the pink tint on her cheeks.

"Alright, come down for dinner later." She says quietly and I just nod my head. She walks out the black door and I sit on the black bed with a sigh escaping my mouth. I put my bags on the floor which still smelled of the other house and I look at the black desk across the room to see a red envelope with black writing on it.

Last member

Dear my beloved last member,

I'm not sure of who you are yet but Welcome to our home. You are special and you are the last to complete us. I've chosen you for a very special reason and I'm really happy you're here. I don't expect a lot from you but please be faithful and patient with the rest of the family.

You're loved.

Sincerely,
Y/n

I flip the note over and I see that there's an indent of another writing on the back. What? I take a piece of paper off the desk and I lay it in front of it. I then take a pencil and lay it so that I can run it over smoothly. I see the words transfer and I start reading.

Dear Taehyung,

You've done well but I'm sorry. I cannot do this to Y/n or the family anymore. If you don't want to stop, I will do what it takes to get rid of you. I love you lots little bro. Be smart and make the right choice.

Jimin