16

Y/n's POV

"Taehyung?" I knock on his door and he groans in response. I twist his door knob open and I see him laying in bed with his back facing me.

"Go away." He says in a pouty voice and I chuckle.

"What's wrong with you?" I ask.

"I don't know," He looks over his shoulder and turns back, "You tell me." He looks over his shoulder and turn back again. He's so cute oh my god.

"Stop being a kid." I say to him and he sighs. I sit on his bed and he scoots away from me like I have cooties or something.

"I hate you, you're mean." He says and I chuckle.

"You're too cute." I say and he laughs.

" I know.... but not always cute." He says and I arch my left eyebrow. What? He sits up and puts me on his lap in the exact same position that Yoongi and I were in before. What the hell is he doing?

"Tae.. what are you doing?" I ask and he looks into my eyes.

"Shh." He says while putting his finger to his lips. Both of his hands start at my hips and trail up to my hair, running his fingers through each little strand.

"Taehyung.." I whisper.

"You're beautiful you know? But you like to mess with my head.. Why's that?" He asks and looks into my eyes.

"I- uh I don't know." I have no words to say.. it's like he made me speechless.

"You do know, you always know." His hands slide down my back, causing me to shiver just by his touch.

His right arm brings my face down to his and he looks into my eyes before attacking my lips. Our lips were fit for each other, as if they were molded for the both of us. His tongue dances with mine and we both pull away for a grasp of air. He leans his forehead on mine and chuckles.

"You make me feel this way, I hate you so much." He says and I laugh.

"You know you don't.." I say and he smiles.

"I can't but never do what you do with Yoongi hyung in front of me." He says and I pull back a little bit to look at him.

"Why?" I ask and he stares into my eyes.

"Because it makes me jealous. I feel like I'm not enough when it comes to you." He says and wraps his arms around my waist as I wrap my arms around his neck.

"Why's that?" I ask again.

"Because I know that you have something for each and every one of the other guys," He says and I look away. None of them never opened up about this, even though they all were aware. "But I know that the thing about me that makes you like me.. is because of the way I confuse you and make you feel."