15

Y/n's POV

I feel someone poke my cheek and I open my eyes to just be blinded by Hoseok him damn self. I block the sun out of my eyes and I turn to the left to see Yoongi smiling at me. I smile back at him and I push a pillow into his face.

He groans and throws a pillow back at me. I chuckle as we continue fighting and laughing as every other morning usually goes.

"I swear to god, I'm gonna suffocate you one day." I say as I hit him with my pillow.

"I'd like to see you try dim wit." He answers back and hits me as well. I feel my breath cut short and I lay down on the bed again.

"I'm tired.." I say with a big sigh and he climbs in top of me. He straddles me waist and puts his right hand next to my head, pinning me.

"Already?" He says with a playful frown on his face and I stare up at him. I grab his right arm with my left hand and I grab his left shoulder with my right hand and flip him under me, pinning him down instead.

"Maybe not." I chuckle and he pushes himself up, sitting against his backboard and me on my knees, straddling his lap, both of us sitting up.

He wraps his left arms around my right hip and cups the left side of my face, bringing me in. I place my arms around his neck and our faces are getting closer.. as my bottom lip touches his, the door slams open and we see Taehyung there. Not the best thing to see on your second day in the house. I see something flicker in his eyes and he storms off the way to his room. Huh..

Yoongi kisses my neck and I feel his tongue swirl on my skin. He bites my ear slowly and pulls away soon afterwards.

"We should go before anyone else walks in." He says and I chuckle. I nod my head agreeing with him and I turn back to him, pressing my lips on his.

"Ew get a room." I hear Jungkook's voice and I look at the door, seeing his disgusted face.

"We are in a room, how about you stop looking in." I say back with a wink and he just shakes his head while laughing.

"Whatever, come eat before Jin Hyung gets mad." He says and we nod.

"Be right there." I answer him and I get off of Yoongi, walking to my room. I change and head down the stairs noticing one chair empty.

"Where's Taehyung?" I ask Jimin and he shrugs.

"He said he didn't feel well, maybe you trained him too hard yesterday." Hoseok says and I nod my head.

"I'm giving him a day off since I did play pretty rough." I say and Jungkook snickers.

"Pretty rough? I was pissed for a week when you destroyed my phone. I was big mad." Jungkook says and I roll my eyes while laughing.

"Yeah, my body was sore for a week. I couldn't do anything for days." Hoseok comments and we all laugh.

"I'll go check on him, to see if he's okay." I say and Jin nods his head.

"You better. The boy looks too weak to even handle five pull ups." Jin says.

"Soon enough, he will beat you in the push up competition." I say and everyone laughs since Jin is undefeated in the push up competition. Jin snickers and me and I run to Taehyung's room before he can throw anything at me.