14

Y/n's POV

This isnt something new. I know when something is wrong.. with each and every single one of them. It's like we are one. I run over to him and I place him on his bed.

"Yoongi... Hey, open you're eyes, look at me." I say and he opens his eyes slowly. His eyes look into mine for a few seconds and he's calm for a few seconds.

"Ugh." He clutches his stomach again and he places his hand over his abdomen. I hold onto his face and his eyes open again. We both stare at each other and I smile at him.

"Hey, it's gonna be okay. Breathe and calm down. It was just a dream, it's okay... you're okay now. I'm here. You're safe." I place my forehead on his and then kiss it. His breath is normal again and I see that he's tired. "Go to sleep okay? Tomorrow is another day." I swipe my fingers through his hair and then I turn around. Just as I take my first step to leave, he grabs my wrist.

"Stay with me?" He asks with a stupid smile on his face and I chuckle.

"Of course." I answer while rolling my eyes with a nice smile on my face. He scoots over while opening the blanket and I lay down next to him. He kissss my forehead and I hear him drift off. I listen to his breathing and the sound of his heart beat.

My eyes are slowing losing sight and my breath is getting slower.. I'm drifting off into a nice, deep sleep.