Chapter 95: Lost Call

Comenzar desde el principio

"Sato," The woman called out, tossing down a pair of handcuffs. "You know the drill."

Just at the woman's voice Sato felt drained. He closed his eyes for a moment and just hoped Mitsu would get the message to Makoto soon. Leaning down he picked up the cuffs and placed them on his wrists.

Seeing that, the woman threw down a ramp before walking down towards Sato. A frown pulling at her lips as she looked at him. "Your grandfather has been waiting, perhaps this time you will actually pull satisfactory results." She reached out and pulled the hair tie out of his hair, red hair fell down stopping around his shoulder blades. Then, she pushed him forwards  up the ramp. He stumbled the first step and out of instinct shot a heated glare at the woman while spitting at her.

"I see you're a filthy as ever." She mused, wiping the spit from her cheek and turning her cold gaze on him. "Perhaps a week without food will help you remember some manners. Go."

Once more he was shoved, though this time he didn't respond the same. He needed to survive. To do so, he'll just have to be good for now. At least until Makoto can make it.

Makoto will come and save him soon.

............................................................

The doctor smiled with glee as he hung up the snail. The experiment still had her bag with her when she was taken, and it just happened to have the very snail that had been called.

"Sato Kiyomizu." The doctor murmured, taking out a notepad and writing down the name. "Perhaps I'll be able to get another good experiment. If they're related and it really is the genes, then it might work well on him too."

He made a small note to look into the family name on the side of the paper.

Humming to himself he looked back at the female, which was currently unconscious once more. Her torso was stitched back up as he had finished his evaluation, and she looked quite bruised from the operation though he wasn't concerned. The female had passed out during his operation, which he found far easier as it was quiet and he could actually work in peace. Had the gas worked to knock her out, he would have used it, but she appeared immune to it.

Omasu washed his hands and pulled down his mask before tuning towards the vials of blood he had taken as samples. It had been a while since he was actually leaving an operating table with the subject still alive, which filled him with excitement. He needed to know how her body worked for it to respond so well to everything.

Turning towards the camera which had been broadcasting the experiment to Caesar he smiled. "Subject 0791 is still alive. I have the samples, and it seems we may have another test subject, we'll just need to locate them. I'm going in now to finish the blood work and see what I get." Turning off the broadcasting snail, he packed up and left.

"Stay where you are, subject 0791, I'll be back. We still need to cleanse your mind again." He chuckled, shaking  his head as if he had just told a funny joke. "No worries there, you can't move."

..................................................................

Zoro had been annoyed a fair amount of the time he has been sent to babysit Sanji, who was still in Nami's body. The perverted chef had tried to resist his perverted ways after Katsu's talk with him earlier about consent, however every now and then he had failed in keeping his hands to himself. One of times was when he had accidentally groped Nami's chest as he tried to feel her heartbeat as they have been running for a while.

Of course Zoro wondered if what Sanji was saying was true, of if the chef just found an excuse to grope Nami. Somehow that had given Sanji a sudden boost and he managed too outrun the others.

However, when Sanji managed to capture the dragon for them to ride on, Zoro couldn't find a will to complain. With the dragon they would be able to outrun the smoke faster.

"It would have been much easier if Katsu had gone with us." Zoro grumbled, "She probably could have stopped the whole poisonous smoke from coming after us."

The Samurai blinked at Zoro, looking confused as to how someone could stop such a thing. Brook, on the other hand, nodded eagerly in agreement. "Katsu-san would have saved us all by now. But it's okay, it was probably best she's with Luffy."

Zoro grunted in agreement. Either way, they were nearing the building. Katsu would be there, so she could likely get rid of the smoke that was chasing them down.

...........................................................

End of Chapter 95!

Since this was also a shorter chapter, given how I wanted it to flow with the following chapter, I decided to post it together with the last. So you all officially got a last name for Katsu and Sato. You've got a few more pieces of the puzzle for them as well, and I do want to say I've seen some theories that are pretty good.

So here's the thing, I actually have a whole arc planned for Katsu, which I originally wanted to do after Big Mom or Dressrosa, but with how that all plays out it just doesn't quite fit in right. So, if I decide I can try and fit it in, there will be some changes to the manga layout to make it smoother as I kinda want the whole crew there... However, otherwise it looks like Katsu's arc will have to wait until after Kaido, which means ya'll are all going to have to wait that long until you get to meet that family and Katsu discovers her father and all that. So what I'm asking, if I end up changing the layout of some things, if I can get it to work that is, would you all be okay with that? I try not to mess up the overall story line for the most part.

This is not edited.