Chapter 22: A Mystery Twin

I don't own One Piece.

...............................
3rd POV
...............................

  The Warlord had left after ensuring one of the two pirates had completed their end of the bargain. In the end, Zoro took the punishment, much to Makoto's displeasure.

After ensuring the Warlord had really left, Makoto frowned looking at Zoro's bloody condition. The blue haired pirate was surprised when he came back to find the swordsman still standing with his arms crossed. Though he didn't say anything to the first mate, rather he turned and went to find a straw hat.

Approaching the castle, Makoto paused at the ring of his den den mushi. Digging out the snail, Makoto answered. "Yo."

"Makoto!" Sato's voice answered, "I got some news, but first..." His voice grew quiet before he cleared his throat. "Is that... Mitsu?"

A grin pulled on the pirate's lips. "No doubt. Though, everyone is calling her 'Katsu'. Apparently she lost her memories."

A breath left the snail, then a small smile formed on the snail's face. "At least we finally found her."

"Kuma left too, all Straw Hats still remain." Makoto added, "However he did leave me a warning."

The snail blinked, the smile dropping. "Warning?"

The blue haired pirate hummed, "Mitsu's considered government property now, and they have her face because of Moria. Which means they'll be releasing a decently high bounty soon. It's her first bounty though, so I don't think it will be over a hundred million."

"Okay, so?" Sato asked, an eyebrow raising on the snail.

"That's not so much a problem, but it means she'll be recognized quickly." Makoto explained, "And their destination is fishman island."

Realization struck the snail's face. "They have to go through Sabaody Archipelago, which is loaded with high ranking marines."

"Mhm," Makoto nodded, "Kuma's heading there as well now. He said if she's seen there he won't be able to let her go like this time. They'll have to fight and hope to win."

"You think they're strong enough?" Sato asked.

At the question, Makoto looking through the open door. The Straw Hats occupied the room, each crew member injured. Though only one remained unconscious, the Artist. However, even with them being injured, Makoto still could feel a easy going atmosphere. It made it easier for him to see why his little sister chose this crew. Even beaten they shared smiles and laughs.

"They're strong. But I'm not completely positive about them being able to win a serious fight there." Makoto answered.

The snail closed its eyes in thought.

"Kuma did hint he could possibly find a way for the Straw Hats to escape. But Mitsu would have to be captured alive." Makoto added.

The snail's eyes snapped open, "Then bring her."

The blue haired pirate blinked, "Huh?"

"She's lost her memories, maybe we can bring them back?" Sato offered, "And we can meet the Straw Hats at Fishman island, avoiding that mess."

Makoto nodded, "If she'll agree then I will. Now, what news did you have?"

Immediately the snail's eyes narrowed. "Ah, we're gonna help the Whitebeard pirates. Marco just informed me Ace has been captured."

...........................................

Chopper had finished wrapping Katsu's wounds, though the girl has yet to wake up. While her injuries were serous, it was strange seeing the artist asleep. Laughter made the reindeer's ears twitch as he looked behind him.