Chapter 57: It's so Damn Cold Down Here

I don't own one Piece

..................................

My bottom lip puckered out into a pout as my hand held the transponder snail up to my face. Even with my pout, the snail continued to glare at me and scold me. Neither Sato nor Makoto were happy with me.

"You didn't contact us when you made it to Sabaody Archipelago!"

"If it wasn't for Arisu we would have thought something happened to you!"

"Hell, you didn't say anything when you met a few of your crew!"

"Even Uncle was worried sick! He was pulling out his hair ready to make me teleport us all there!"

I finally groaned loudly, cutting into their voices. "I'm sorry! You guys know I'm easily distracted. Especially when Zoro became Mr. Hottie." I couldn't stop the giggle that passed through my lips when the snail's jaw dropped then went stone cold.

"Mitsu-chan," Makoto said softly, the snail's expression not changing. "What's your coordinates?"

"Huh?" I blinked, crinkling my nose at the question.

"We need to have a talk with all the males in your crew." Sato said, then added, "Well, mainly the ones you think are attractive now."

I rolled my eyes, placing the snail lower as I squinted my eyes at the painting I was adding the base layer to. "Let's just say most of my crew got hot. Franky got cooler looking, Chopper more adorable, and Luffy..." I crinkled my nose in thought. "Somehow still looks childish. Brook looks the same though."

"At least she doesn't have the hots for Luffy." Sato whispered.

"I never said that." I smirked, picking up the paint brush to add in more to the background.

A loud thud sounded on the other end, then the face changed. Now the snail looked more panicked, three scars on its left eye. "Excuse me?! Look, I'm okay with you being on Luffy's crew, but I don't approve any of those brats to date you!"

Never had I mentioned dating anyone. I snorted, smiling widely. "Hey Uncle."

"Mitsu!" Tears streamed down the snail's eyes. "My adorable niece! You're too young to date! You gotta listen to me!"

"Mmhmm,"I mused, "Makoto, how much has Uncle has to drink today?"

"Him and Sato have been having a competition all day. I've personally lost count."Makoto chuckled, making both males shout out a complaint, each for a different reason. A vein formed on the snail's head at the complaints. "Oh shut up! Eventually Sato's gonna pass out anyway, you always win, Shanks!"

"Hey!" Sato protested loudly as my Uncle's booming laughter echoed in the background.

I smiled silently, listening to them bicker for a moment. Only when i head the door to the workshop open did I finally say something. "Guys, I gotta go. I'll call you all later."

"Aww!" All three voiced whined.

"Just a little longer?" I could hear Sato's pout, "I don't even get to see you."

"I gotta go." I said more firmly, "But I'll call you guys as soon as I can."

They sighed all completely in sync. "Fine, Mitsu. Love you."

My eyes closed for a moment and a warm smile formed on my face. "Ah, love you all too. Bye." Hanging up the snail, I placed it back on my desk then turned around.

Franky and Robin stood at the door patiently waiting with smiles. In Robin's hands were a jacket, which I recognized as one that I had stolen from Makoto from the white base color and the red trimming, as well as a boxed lunch.