Chapter 82: Apparently Dragon's Don't Talk

I do not own one piece

.......................................................

Clearly I wasn't the only excited one, as Luffy jumped as soon as the dragon talked his eye growing wide as he shoved a hand forward to point at said being. "It just said something!!" He yelled, a big grin on his face.

"No, it was a figment of your imaginations!" Usopp cried from behind us, trying to get us all to turn the other direction.

"That's a fucking lie." I deadpanned, frowning at Usopp before tapping  Luffy and pointing upward. "Captain, you gotta ride it." I paused, "Ah, I'll need Zoro to hold me so I can draw you riding it."

Luffy twirled his head to look back at me, blinking. "We'll both just ride it. I'm holding you."

"Ah, I suppose I could manage to get an image together that way..." I mumbled, tapping my chin before looking back at him. "Luffy, did you make this happen because you wanted me to draw you riding a dragon?"

He blinked, his eyes growing wide before he shrugged. "Mystery Powers."

"Will you two quit it!" Usopp yelled louder, his background shouting no longer as easily ignored.

A low growl turned my attention away from our sniper and onto the dragon. It's head was rising as it took in some air, looking ready to attack. From the feeling I was getting, it was ready to attack.

I didn't have to do much other than hold onto Luffy's shoulders as he was already preparing to jump. As the dragon released a big blow of fire at us, Luffy jumped out of the way and the others ran away from the fire. A big grin formed on my face as I instantly took in the image in front of me of the dragon blowing fire.

That was going to make an amazing picture later on. I'd have to paint it for sure.

"It's breathing fire at us!" Luffy exclaimed a big smile on his face as he became hyped up on fighting.

"I can cancel out the fire for future attacks." I said as Luffy began running at the animal with a loud, practically insane, laugh. "Ah, Captain is having fun."

"Gum Gum Jet Bullet!" Luffy announced, jumping up and sending a fast and hard punch to the dragon's face.

The red dragon fell down from Luffy's hit. Glancing back I could see the tail starting to shift. Gripping Luffy's shoulders again, I waited for the tail to get closer to us then I pushed the air underneath Luffy and pushed us over the tail.

"Woah!" Luffy cried out as wind shoved him up in the air higher. The way his body moved it gave the illusion that he was about to fall, which wouldn't happen given how I'm the one keeping him in the air. "I'm flying!"

I snorted, using a finger to tap his shoulder. "Ah, Captain, actually I'm making you hover currently. I don't want to use too much energy so I'm going to lower us back down." I commented, seeing as Zoro was taking a turn against the dragon that was standing back up. 

"I didn't know you could make me fly!" Luffy cried out, his head turning to look at me with a big smile on his face.

"Just a little." I smiled, the wind slowly getting softer and softer as we neared the ground.

As soon as we touched the ground, Luffy charged back at the dragon. This time using a haki covered foot to attack. "Take this!" He growled.

"Luffy! Katsu!" We glanced back at Zoro, who had skidded back from attacking the dragon earlier as well. "It was talking!"