Chapter 70: Jimbei Says We Have to Play Heroes

I don't own One Piece

-An uneventful chapter honestly. I'm using the manga an it was mainly lots of talking, and mainly Luffy trying to fight Jimbei... So there will be some little skips here, and I won't be rewriting what is said in the manga/anime if Katsu has no real part of the conversation. It will be summarized if anything. Let's be honest, nobody wants to reread what they have already seen.-

........................................

The wind around us was beginning to pick up as I glared at the fishman. Luffy stood beside me, seeming as angry as I was.

"We have to go to Ryugu Castle to save our friends!" Luffy yelled, "And I'm gonna clobber Hody while I'm at it!"

"And I'm telling you to wait!" Jimbei yelled back, appearing as equally angry.

"Calm down you guys." Nami waved her hands, looking between the three of us in worry.

"You either get out of the way so we can save them, or you're the enemy." I growled, shoving my finger at Jimbei.

Instead Luffy nudged me softly to gain my attention. I glanced at him and caught his look. At the same time, we turned and started running towards the shark.

"Shark! Let us on! Take us to Ryugu Castle!" Luffy commanded, holding out an arm towards the shark.

"Fishman Karate..." Both Luffy and I glanced back at Jimbei. My eyes narrowing as I felt a shift in the air. "Shark Brick Fist!" Jimbei threw out his fist.

The air molecules shifted rapidly before both Luffy and I were thrown back. A weakness spreading though me which was similar to when I'm in the ocean. Though I felt someone catch me, I frowned when they skidded back.

"Oi! Don't hit a lady, or I'll beat some manners into you!" Sanji growled, softly placing me on the ground and making sure I was on my two feet before letting go.

"Thanks, Sanji, but don't interfere with my fights again." I mutter, sending a small smile to the Chef. 

"It worked?!" Nami exclaimed in shock, "Even though he's made of rubber?!"

"The essence of Fishman Karate is the control of water!" Jimbei answered. "The shock wave pulsates through the water in the air and in the body."

I glared at the fishman, flicking open my fan and sending a high wind at him. His eyes widened, sensing the attack, however he wasn't fast enough to dodge this kind of attack. He flew back, only stopping when he dug is feet into the ground.

He sent another punch at me, which landed as much as I tried to dodge. I winced at the weakened feeling that came over me, but thankfully passed. Pushing myself to my knees, I went to push myself up when a hand softly thumped me on the head. In my angered state I glared up at the person, ready to attack. However, it quickly fell once I realized who it was.

Robin frowned at me disapprovingly. "Stop fighting, Katsu. Jimbei is an ally."

Though I frowned at her, it resembled more of a pout as I found it hard to show any kind of angry emotion towards the woman. "Right now he's more of an enemy than ally. I gotta save Mr. Hottie, Mr. Glow-Up, and Brook."

Though she rose an eyebrow at the nicknames, she didn't comment on it. "See his position first, then make a decision on whether to fight or not."

I puffed out my cheeks in response and crossed my arms. By now Robin had caught the others attention.

"What was Robin doing in the Forest?!" Chopper cried out in shock.

She smiled at Chopper before looking to Luffy and Jimbei. "I don't know what's going on here, but aren't you two friends? Don't fight."