Chapter 111: What a Beautiful- Oh

I do not own One Piece.

..................................................................

3rd POV

.............................................................

"Wow." Nami whispered, looking over the large island. The crew had similar reactions.

Though the Kingdom wasn't exploding in color, it held elegance. All of the buildings had beautiful architect that could be seen from the sea, with tall white columns and carefully sculpted letters as their signs in stone. Lush green grass covered the land, and pops of color came from different flowers.

The land naturally curved into four tiers. The first being connect with the docks. The buildings there were much smaller, but still contained similar architect. Thought the lowest tier contained no art that could be seen, nor any plants. The docs were well kept, but no guards stood on duty which allowed the crew to proceed towards it with zero conflict.

The second tier contained larger, more normal sized, buildings. Even from afar these seemed to have more detains etched in them. This tier seemed to have some more trees and a few bushes throughout it.

Then the third tier stood out in comparison. The buildings were far larger, grander, more contained columns and stood taller. Beautiful flowers covered this tier, as did more trees. Robin noted that this tier must be where the nobles likely reside.

Finally, their destination, the fourth tier. Large stone walls circled this tier, and pushed cover in purple flowers decorated the base of the walls. Even with the stone walls, the tall pillars holding up a palace were seen. Unfortunately, from the distance, the Straw Hats couldn't make out any guards, though they knew there would be plenty.

"Yosh! Let's get Katsu back!" Luffy held up a fist.

"Wait." Nami sighed, wishing she could agree with her Captain. "We should look around the island first. Maybe we can get more information on the family."

"I'll stay on the ship and keep an eye on these two." Law announced, pointing at the two tied up doctors.  When Zoro gave him an wary look the doctor shrugged. "I'm assuming you guys are going to need all hands on deck to get back Katsu. I'm simply being a good ally."

Usopp nodded at Nami. "Nami's right, they're bound to know something. Besides, if we just bust in without a plan they might hurt Katsu and her brother."

"Let's go!" Luffy demanded.

"Did you listen to anything we just said?!" Usopp and Nami growled.

Sanji's eyes had been trained on the people walking around. He had noticed their attire immediately. They all stuck out like sore thumbs, which meant they would be caught faster.

"Luffy, stop." Sanji said, gaining the crew's attention. "We'll get Katsu-chan back, don't worry. But first, we can't get caught. It'll only make things worse, and I doubt Katsu-chan would be able to find us if we were stuck in the dungeon." Luffy frowned at that. "We all stick out too much. Everyone here is wearing toga type of clothes. We'll need to change first before we can get any information."

He looked down at Chopper. "You think  you and Usopp could grab clothes for us?"

The reindeer nodded, "Yeah! We'll be fast too!"

Usopp sighed in relief. "A safe job."

"Get back here quickly. Moss head, Luffy, and I will check the bars. Franky and Brook check that second tier, as will Chopper and Usopp. Law, you stay here and watch the ship and those two." Sanji hoped he would be okay to trust Law with this task. Then he looked towards Robin and Nami with a smile. "Nami-swan, Robin-chwan, please check any stores for information."