'great!!! let me know where you end up sitting for the ceremony and who you're with! I want to be able to find you :)'

Laughing, I put the phone down joining the girls so I can enjoy my time before the ceremony.

-

It wasn't my wedding, but as I walked down the aisle alongside Calum, I was nervous. I know Kiana has paired him with me to try and keep me comfortable, which I was grateful for. There were a lot of people here, and having Calum by my side to calm me down was nice.

Once I'm standing at the front along with the other bridesmaids, my eyes scan the crowd for Luke. We lock eyes once I see him, Luke immediately smiling from ear to ear. He gives me a small wave, not making it obvious to anybody around him. I bite my lip to hold back a giggle, giving him a quick nod.

Everybody stands as Kiana is about to walk down the aisle.

Kiana was glowing. She looked so perfect. We had always talked about our weddings in high school. This was something she's dreamed about since she was a kid. Watching tears pool in her eyes as she approached Harrison, made me feel so happy I couldn't explain it.

Thinking about everything made me so emotional that I was already tearing up as well. I look to Luke again because frankly, he was the only other thing I could be thinking about right now. He's what came to my mind when feelings like this. His eyebrows furrow in confusion as I look to him with tears in my eyes.

Luke mouths 'you okay?' and I give a small nod, not wanting anybody to see. He tries to hide the thumbs up he gives me, and I shake my head at him as a small smile forms on my lips.

Turning my attention back to the ceremony, I do my best to focus on Kiana and Harrison.

The whole ceremony was beautiful. I know it was everything Kiana wanted. We went for pictures once we were done, before the reception. Luke and I texted throughout, when I wasn't part of the pictures. I wanted to make sure he was doing okay on his own. He was with some people from high school, so he was fine.

Throughout the introductions, dinner, speeches and everything else that happened while we were seated, Luke and I would sneak waves to each other as I was at the head table while he was at another. He made me feel comfortable while being up here in front of everybody. I just had to focus on him and that was it.

When it's finally time where we're able to get up and socialize, I quickly get up and rush over to Luke, dodging the other guests.

"Kelsey, you look amazing." Luke says, standing up to greet me.

I smile, "Thank you."

He wraps an arm around my waist as our attention is called to Kiana and Harrison about to have their first dance.

"I'm really happy for her." Luke says, as we watch their first dance.

"I've said it like a hundred times today, but same." I chuckle.

When it's time for all couples to join them on the dance floor for the rest of the song, I grab Luke's hand, pulling him towards the dance floor.

"It's for couples." He tells me, trying to keep his voice down.

"I think we have enough history." I tell him, moving closer to him, and loosely draping my arms around his neck.

His arms wrap around my waist, pulling me closer to him, "I guess that makes sense."

I smile up at him, getting lost in his eyes for a moment. A year ago I would've never thought this would be happening. I figured I'd still be not speaking to Luke, not in his arms while thinking about the fact I probably, maybe, definitely still have feelings for him.