1

"Sire, The King informed me we're going on a hunting trip. Not that I'm questioning your decisions, Sire, but why all of a sudden?" asked Leon the following morning while in the stables.

"Well, Sir Leon, we are not going on a hunting trip"
"I don't understand, Sire"

The prince remained silent until they were far past Camelot's gates. "That was an excuse so my father wouldn't question me. We are heading to Anglia." said the prince confidently like he hadn't just declared they were heading towards enemy lands. "But Sire! That's suicide! What if they discover you're the crown prince of Camelot?!" exclaimed the eldest knight. "Why don't you shout it louder Leon? I'm not sure the other half of the forest heard you" grumbled the prince. "Sorry, Sire. But why are we going to such a place?"

"Yes, Sire, why are we going to such a place? and why did you ask us to bring our fanciest closes?" asked Elyan from his horse. "We are going to attend a ball, Elyan. The prince of Anglia is celebrating his 20th in three days. We'll make it right on time to for the ball since the trip is a two days ride."

"Are we just going to waltz in and hope nobody recognizes the prince of Camelot then, Sire? I don't think it'll go well." spoke the usually quiet Percival. "See, even Percival thinks so, Sire" said Leon.

"Oh, shut up. Gods, you guys sound like Morgana" pouted the blonde. He didn't like being questioned.

"Where is Lady Morgana, Sire? I haven't seen her since yesterday morning."

"She and Guinevere went to visit a friend of hers that's from another kingdom. Not sure which though. My father sent a few knights with them but as always, Morgana purposely lost them".  "Sounds like Lady Morgana" laughed Leon.

"Yep. Annoying and cunning. Well lets ride for a few hours more and then camp for the night. We should reach a village by tomorrow afternoon." commanded the prince and off they went into a kingdom filled with magic.