Valentines Special (Crack)

Hello! Happy Valentines Day! ❤️
Ps: this ISN'T part of the actual story

Both princes kissed when seven newcomers interrupted their moment.
"Sire!!!"

Arthur left the kiss and saw Morgana among the group. "Morgana? MORGANA!!!"

"MORGANA MEET MY FUTURE HUSBAND"Arthur hugged Merlin and lifted him slightly off the ground.

"Husband?!" Yelled everyone, even Merlin.

"YES! I'm in love with Merlin. Now!—" Arthur pointed at Leon. "Leon! You'll be my best man!"—he pointed at Gwaine—"I don't know you but you'll be Merlin's".

"Arthur, what about Uther?!" Asked Gwen who Arthur was surprised was there. "Merlin has magic so I love magic! I'll just dethrone father once I go back".

"What about Uther?" Asked Merlin confused.

"He's Arthur's father" answered Elyan. Merlin, Lancelot, Gwaine, and for some reason Gwen too, gasped.

"You're a Pendragon?!" Merlin's eyes went wide looking at the blonde hoping he was joking.
"You're okay with magic?!" Yelled Morgana almost in verge of tears. Arthur nodded at Morgana not sure why she looked like that.

He then turned to Merlin "Yes, but I'm not my father, Merlin. And I'm a prince"
Merlin gasped. "No way you're a prince? Me too!"

"What?! Really?!"

"Yes! We can form an alliance through marriage when you overthrow your father!" Merlin how wrapped his arms around Arthur's waist.

"Yes! We can have a summer theme wedding! You're dragon can be our ring bearer!"
"Oh! I can make your robes!" Pitched in Gwen.

Lancelot got closer to Percival and whispered, "what's happening?"
The giant shrugged and whispered back, "wedding planning?"

Arthur kissed Merlin on the nose then pulled back to look at his knights. "We shall celebrate with a hunting trip!"

The knights groans and Merlin kicked Arthur successfully getting his attention back. "You do that and I'll turn you into a donkey"
Arthur gasped "you wouldn't dare". Merlin rose a brown, "wouldn't I". Arthur gave him puppy eyes, "but I'm your fiancé". Merlin rolled his eyes but smiled and gave Arthur a kiss.

Morgana was behind them making gagging noises at their affection.

The group started zoning out the two royals and looked around not knowing what to do.

Gwaine broke the silence. "WELL! If we're getting in the mood..." he turned to Percival. "What's you're name hot stuff?"

Lancelot groaned and Leon stared wide eyed at the knight he saw down the whole mead bar last night. Gwen smiled a the pair and whispered something to Morgana who seemed to agree.

Lancelot looked at Gwen and then inhaled deeply before getting on one knee. "Gwen, I've loved you since the moment my eyes fell on you. Would you do me the honor in marrying me?" Gwen gasped and said multiple 'yes'

"We can have a double wedding!" Said Merlin leaving his make out session.
"You sure about that? The princess over there seems like an attention hog" said Gwaine pointing at Arthur as though he couldn't see him. "Hey!"

Morgana turned to you, "Happy Valentines, Nerds".