Everything about all of this was suspicious but I still went with it. Why I am, I have no idea. Maybe some fucked up part of me wants somewhere to belong. Or maybe just maybe I'm hoping I die so I don't have to live in the pitiful life anymore.

I used to want someone to love, have a family, something to care about. But that just makes everything harder in the end. I'm heartless but I would never put a loved one through something like that.

Maybe in a different timeline I have a family that loves me. I shook off my thoughts and pulled the map app up on my phone to search for local clubs.

I need a drink and a fuck.

I found one about a 10 minute drive from the house. When I left my room Lia was sitting on the couch watching some childish movie.

"I'm leaving. Address is 56 Dayton street." I never stopped walking past her as I grabbed my keys and left the house.

I walked up to the beautiful 370 and unlocked it. The one perk about this entire thing is the cars. I always had a soft spot for JDM cars. I put the key in the ignition and the engine roared to life.

I put the car in gear and flew from the driveway down the empty street. It was about 10 at night and not many people were out giving me a clear stance to top out the car.

I pushed the car to its limits feeling the wind from the open window flowing through my hair. This feeing was one that couldn't be described with words.

I could see the club in the distance so I slowed down
to pull into the parking lot.

*

The club wasn't huge but it was still fairly big. When I first stepped in I could smell stale beer and hear the music.

I walked up to the counter and a short blonde girl greeted me.

"Hey sweet cheeks what can I get for you?"

"6 shots of something strong." I said looking around the place a bit.

"Im gonna need to see some ID please." The girl said. I pulled my eyes back to her.

"I left it at home. My birthday is august 9th or 1997." Not breaking eye contact I put a hundred dollar bill in her front shirt pocket.

The girl pulled out the shot glasses and grabbed a top shelf bottle and started pouring. I didn't even look at what it was because I honestly didn't care. I wanted to forget for a few hours.

"Do want a chaser for those?" The blonde asked me. I pulled out another hundred and set it on the table.

"A bottle of vodka will do fine." The girl nodded and walked to the back to retrieve the bottle.

"Break up?" A male voice said from my right. I turned to be met with blue eyes and light brown hair. He was an attractive male, probably an ex high school football captain. He had a security badge attached to his pants pocket. Bingo.

"Nope. Shit life." I said in response. I grabbed one of the shots and threw it back not even making a face. The comforting burn flamed in my throat as the liquid went down.

When I looked back at the guy he was staring at me with a smirk. He took a drink of his beer and shook his head. The bartender came back with the bottle and handed it to me giving me a polite smile.

"Do you friends here?" He asked looking around.

"Nope" I said popping the P "all for me." I took another shot and stacked the empty glass into the other one.

"You really gonna drink all of that?" He asked. I nodded my head. And took another shot. Suddenly the music changed to Call out my name by The Weekend.