1. The Doctor's Fall

TWO MONTHS. 8 weeks. 61 days. 1464 hours. 87 840 minutes. That's how long it has been since Aurora, Amy and Rory had seen the Doctor. And yes, Aurora's has been counting. If she feels so bad after seeing for barely two months, she'd rather not imagine a lifetime without him. She wouldn't be able to bear it.

That's just showing how lovestruck she is.

But it's a bit weird, because she feels that he's still here. Somewhere. Maybe it's the fact that, as the new history teacher, she keeps finding references to him in books. Or maybe it's the TARDIS blue envelope sitting on her table, with a number 1 on the back.

Two months. 8 weeks. 61 days. 1464 hours. 87 841 minutes. And he sent a letter. She's going to kill him.

That is, after Amy and Rory burst inside her house, disheveled and out of breath.

"You got it too?" Amy asks, panting.

Aurora stands up from her couch and raises her letter. "Yes."

She gets closer to the Pond, and the girls open the enveloppes. They gape at it for a second.

"What is it?" Rory asks. "Guys?"

Aurora shakes her head and shoves the letter down her jeans' pocket. "A date, a time, a map reference," she says, going through her drawers. "It's an invitation." Because of course that's something he'd do. Send out clues for them to find him.

She finds the PUVM in one of her drawers, in her bedroom, and straps it at her wrist, and comes back to the living room, where Rory and Amy are still debating what happened.

"From who?"

"It's not signed," Amy tells him.

Aurora smirks. "Who do you think? The envelope is TARDIS blue. Bet you there aren't a lot of people who'd send out invites this cryptic."

She punches the coordinates in her PUVM.

Rory blinks at her. "What are you doing?" He gestures at her wrist. "I don't want to travel with that."

Aurora grips his and Amy's wrist. "No time, look." She points at Amy's letter. "It's today, and in a few minutes. Come along Ponds!"

 Come along Ponds!"

"I'M GONNA VOMIT." Aurora rubs Rory's back. "I hate this! Why do we always have to alien travel!"

Aurora looks around as Amy takes care of her husband. They're in the middle of somewhere hot and dry. America, according to the coordinates. Utah. She smiles. That's the place the Time Lords recreated, in her pocket universe. She never realized how much she grew attached to it.

Though, it doesn't have the same... flavor, as it did. Maybe it's because it was genuine, and not Time Lords making. Still, it felt less than home, but more than a place she'd never seen before.

Rory is as white as a sheet. She turns to him with a frown. "Rory, you okay?"

He nods, before gulping. "Does anyone else wants to vomit or is it just me?" Amy seems fine. "Oh, just me then."