𝐀𝐥𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐄𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠

𝐁𝐨𝐧𝐮𝐬 | 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫 | 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐞...
"𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐞."
- -

- "Kids! Dinners ready!" The 34 year old woman yelled from the kitchen.

5 sets of feet were heard on the upper part on the house, hitting the wooden floor.

"Last one is a slow starfish!" 10 year old caspian yelled while running downstairs with A 9 and a half Ileana running behind her older brother with the twins rummy, the responsable and soft heart girl and Bay , the mischievous and adventurous boy, trying to help their younger brother Sam down the staircase.

"I won!" Caspian yelled happily while placing himself on his assign seat next to his mother and sister.

"You cheated!" Ileana said sadly. "It's not fair!"

"Kids why were you running down the stairs? Sage said while placing her hands on her waist. "you now it's good!"

"Sowy mommy" the twins said in unisons.

"Where your father?" Sage asked while placing the plates with food in front of her 5 children.

"Ocean with Ridley" caspian said while starting to dig in on his food.

Sage making her way towards the nearest room placing Dune on her arms, his little eyes opening at the sudden movement. "Sh it's okay" and continuing her journey toward the back door watching her husband with her youngest daughter placing in the sand. "Love! Dinner is ready!"

"Coming!" He replied while grabbing his daughter in a playful manner and tanking her inside.

The family of 9 eating cheerfully and happily.

"Okay" Finnick said while clapping his hands together earning the attention from his family. "Time to watch the sunset"

It's was tradition since sage came Home on Caspian's birthday, they would watch the sunset and asked for a wish, talking about their wishes afterwards.

"Look mommy!" Ridley said while pointing the sky "is more beautiful than yesterday!"

"It has more colors!" Rummy said in awe while placing herself on the cold sand.

"It's brighter" bay said while taking his twin hand on his.

"Okay everyone make a wish" sage said while looking at little Dune on her husband arms. A bunch of 'done!' And 'ready!' We're heard.

"What did you wish caspian?" Finnick asked to his older son.

"A pet!" Caspian said happily making the couple laugh.

"And you ilee?" Sage asked while placing herself on the sand.

"Love and health forever" she smile brightly.

"Rummy? Bay?" Finnick asked while sitting next to his wife.

"I asked for another baby sister!" Bay said happily, he loved to take care of his younger siblings.

"I asked fo a baby brother!" Rummy said joining her brother, both parent laughed.

"Sam?" Caspian asked.

"More books!" He yelled.

"Ridley?" Ileana asked.

"that mommy makes apple pie." She giggle.

"You love?" Finnick asked his wife.

"Nothing, everything is perfect. I couldn't asked for a better life." She sighed while looking at her kids with loving eyes.

"Me too. Me too"

All the six Odair kids hugged their parents and continued to watch the sunset.

- -
𝐓𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞 ༜ 𝐅. 𝐎𝐝𝐚𝐢𝐫 | 𝐇𝐚𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝!
- 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐨 𝐬𝐨 𝐬𝐨 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐈'𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲, 𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬, 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬.

𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬!

- 𝐀𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐲 𝐁𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐜 𝐁𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐨𝐧, 𝐅𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐖𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐯𝐞 𝐫𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬, 𝐈 𝐚𝐥𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐩𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐅𝐚𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐬! <3

🎉 Du hast 𝐓𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞 ༜ 𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐎𝐝𝐚𝐢𝐫 fertig gelesen 🎉