1

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄| 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
"𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬."
- -

- "When can i see him?" Sage asked her dad while breastfeeding Caspian. "He has to know"

" I know darling, soon" he replied while watching with adoration how her oldest daughter treated her son.

"I just.." she sighed. "Did I made the right choice? Becoming the mockingjay?" She asked sadly while looking at her son.

"I mean, you could be in danger. What would happen if Caspian loses her mother and father?" He stated while now having little caspian on his arms and trying to make his hiccup disappear.

"I don't know." She said sadly. "I wish katniss stayed as the mockingjay" she whispered.

"You have more power than katniss, fishy" he stated while admire his grandchild. "He looks just like him but with your eyes" he laughed. "Remember why you are doing this." He said while giving her Caspian back and kissing her forehead leaving the room after.

Haymitch had keep the secret about Sage being the new mockingjay and her being on district 13. Katniss also knew because coin said that she was no longer on the posting, making katniss relief.

- "We can't get into the capitol until we control district 2." Coin states while looking at the plans on the control room.

"Then send me to 2." Sage blurt out while looking at her father and then at her child. "You want me to fire up our troops? Call out to the loyalists? You've seen what I can do." She said harshly.

"Yes, I have." Coin calmly said.

"I get to see finnick before I leave" she stated.

"No" coin said. "Everyone will know the new mockingjay at the meeting tomorrow" she continued "then you'll get to see him, at the end he need to take care of your child. You are excused" and with that Sage and Haymitch Abernathy and little Caspian odair where heading to the youngest Abernathy's room.

"Hi babies" sage greet the twins. " we need to talk" she blurt out.

"What's up mama?" Nil asked while raising his eyebrow.

"Well I need you to meet someone" she said, with fear running through her veins. She didn't know how they would react. "This is haymitch" she said while sitting down and placing caspian on her lap, haymitch sitting by her side. "You father."

"What? Mama?" Morgan said.

"Remember when I talked to you about family?" She asked reviving a nod from the twins. "Well I'm your sister, mom passed when you were little and a raised you as my own, I'm really sorry. I really am." She watched carfully their reaction.

"Daddy!" Morgan yelled and embrace haymitch in a hug.

"Hello there star" he replied while returning the hug and placing Morgan in his lap.

"Its okay" Nil replied. He was very intelligent and mature for only being 10 years old, so she was glad they both understand. "We are now together. As a family"