0.1

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄| 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐰𝐨
"𝐈'𝐦 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞."
- -

- After being knocked down Katniss opened her eyes and watched how the force field was destroyed and the arena dome begins to collapse around her, then a hovercraft flied down and lowers its crane to pull her up but she passes out and wakes with an oxygen mask on her, when she stood up she saw that Beetee was next to her unconscious, picking up a syringe and walking further along when she suddenly hears Haymitch on the other side of a door.

"She's gonna lose it when she finds out about the boy." Haymitch sighed.

"She'll still cooperate, though?" Plutarch Heavensbee asked.

"Without Peeta, there's no guarantee." Haymitch state

"Just tell her her when..." finnick started but being interrupted by the door opening.

"Morning, sweetheart." A tired and sad haymitch Greeted her but being attacked by Katniss.

"What are you doing with them?" Katniss yelled.

"You and a syringe against The Capitol? See, this is why no one lets you make the plans." Haymitch joked as he hold her arms and she looks over to finnick.

What the hell are you doing in here? She stated while looking at the golden boy. " they killed sage!"

"Stop. Stop. Just listen." An exhausted finnick said.

"We couldn't tell you with Snow watching. It was too risky. Better for you to know nothing." The district 12 mentor said while letting go of her arms.

"Where's Peeta?" She asked wanting to know the answer.

"Now, Katniss...you and Sage have been our mission from the beginning. The plan was always to get both of you out. Half the tributes were in on it. This is the revolution and both of you are the face of it.. but we unfortunately we don't have sage anymore And we're on our way to District 13 right now." Plutarch said.

"Thirteen?" She asked in confused.

"Thirteen, yes." He repeated.

"Where's Peeta?" The girl on fire asked again.

"He still has his tracker in his arm. Johanna cut yours out." Haymitch told.

"Where is he?" She asked.

" In The Capitol. They got him and Johanna." He finished she suddenly she leaps forward and hits Haymitch hard across the face and continues to attack him.

" You son of a bitch! You son of a bitch! You promised me that you would save him over me!" She yelled provoking Plutarch to use a syringe to inject her which sedate.

"You promised me! You're a liar! You're a liar! You're...You...you..." she continued as she sobs and passed out.

When they arrived to district 13 finnick was on his hospital bed looking forward, not really wanting to talk to anyone, not even Mags.

"How are you taking all in?" Haymitch asked as he entered his room and sat on the chair next to his bed.

"So it true huh" he chuckled sadly. "She is not coming back?"