.02

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎 | "𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠."
- -

-The screams were heard around the house, the wind crashing through the windows and the fast steps were smashing through the cold wooden floor, nightmares made the brunette girl wake up from her sleep. Deep breaths were the thing calming her down at the moment, it was obvious that she woke Finnick up.

"What happened?" He asked while making his way toward the petit brunette girl.

"Nightmares" she responds with a shaky voice, she didn't what to be alone not after what happened in her nightmare. "can you stay?" She asked hoping he said yes.

"Sure" and with that, he made his way towards the right side of the bed and laying down, with his gaze toward the room ceiling. "Come here" he spoke softly while putting his arm around her waist and the other on her arm drawing figures to it while kissing her forehead gently.

"You want to talk about it?" He asked reviving a "no" in response holding her till the end.

"I'm scared" she spoke softly while looking at his ocean green eyes.

"Me too but I won't let anything happen to you" he replied while looking down looking at her face. "You are beautiful Pearl," he said. He knew that Sage was a keeper, she was a funny, kind, beautiful, smart girl but he knew that she could break anytime. Of course, she was tough but it can be a little too much for her sometimes, he only wanted the best for her, and if that meant to die in the arena so she could live he would do it.

- "Welcome welcome to the 75th hunger games, as you may know, this year's tribute would be our fellow victors"

"Well boys first"

Sage's hands were sweating she was scared, but she couldn't let anyone saw her "weak" she was the capital's favorite, she had to look desirable and strong, something she was good when she had to act.

"The male tribute from District 4 is Finnick Odair"

Finnick made his way next to Saza district 4 escort, he looked back to see how Sage was holding on receiving a nod from the girl and a bright smile from Saza.

"Now lady's"

Sage was practically dying on the inside the suspense was killing her, when she saw Saza introducing her hand on the bowl that contained three names she could only hope that her name wasn't picked, she knew that Mags would volunteer for her.

"And the female tribute from district 4 is Mags Flanagan"

Before Mags could react Sage made her way towards Saza and Finnick and softly said "I volunteer as tribute."

"Well well, we have a volunteer, what's your name?"

"Sage Abernathy" she kindly said.

"Well we now have our male and female tributes to represent district 4, Finnick Odair and Sage Abernathy"

"Give each other your hands"

They didn't hear what Saza said they embraced their feelings in a hug, a hug that meant something for both of them, then he gave two kisses on sage's forehead and they made their way toward the justice building and towards the train.

𝐓𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞 ༜ 𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐎𝐝𝐚𝐢𝐫On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara