.05

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 | "𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞."
- -

- "Finnick!, what are you doing," sage said while giggling, their hands were interwind and Finnick was leading the way to a small cave he found when he was little.

"Shush" he replied going faster.

They arrived at a small cave with a beautiful view that if you looked closer you could see all types of animals there.

"I wanted to show you this," he said while sitting on the sand and patting the seat next to him. "Nobody can see us here." He sighed " I'm leaving tomorrow"

Sage knew about the "jobs" president snow made him do, on the other hand never heard of that proposed to herself.

"Bu-but you left a week ago" sage sadly said.

"I know pearl, but they want me back," Finnick said Sadly replied.

Pearl, the nickname Finnick have her when they were little, it all started when he found a beautiful little pear on the beach one day he was out, he decided to give her that pearl on a necklace and that's why he called her that, she was his little pearl, sage never took that necklace off, so she still wears it nowadays.

"Don't leave me" she said softly taking his hand on hers and playing with the back of his hand.

"I have to, for your safety" he stated turning to look at her. " Look at me" he begged "please pearl, look at me" he repeated, looking that she wasn't going to look at him, he gently took her face in his hands forcing her to face him.

"I-I will wait for you," she said giving him a genuine small smile. "Always" she whispered.

And with that Finnick move closer to her only inches apart, looking at her lips and then at her beautiful oceanic green eyes, he hesitated at first but then connected their lips, that was the first time both shared an intimate moment, being her first kiss but not his. But he didn't care that was the best kiss he ever had, and he would remember it.

They broke the kiss to breathe again, the kiss was soft and "magical" with such pure feeling from both of them, saying so many things without actually saying them out loud. And with that they watched the sunset holding themselves on each other's arms, never bringing the kiss to talk back, being their first and last kiss for a long time till their lips met again.

- "You are awake, come on pearl is our assessment today." Finnick said while eating some fruit on the table, she slowly walked and placing herself next to him, grabbing some eggs and fruit for her. " do you sleep well? You didn't have a nightmare" he spoke softly and kind placing his left hand on her thigh.

"Yeah, I didn't. I had a nice dream" she said smiling at the memory.

"What was it about," he asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Memories" she simply replied.

After the district's, four tributes finished their breakfast both lead the way to the elevator arriving at the training center.