4

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑| 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
"𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐈'𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐣𝐚𝐲."
- -

- "Well, there she is. The mockingjay" Johanna said while entering Sage hospital room. "That speech you gave. Oh man, I still have goose bumps" she joked while taking sage morphine and putting it on her arm. "My doctor said I'm totally fine, safe. Safe from snow" she said while looking at her best friend. "What about you pirate ? Are you feeling safe?"

"Till I got shot" sage replied while struggling to sit on her bed.

"Oh, right. But the bullet did touch you. Laine make sure your costume was bulletproof" she said while taking her arm to see her hospital bracelet. "What are your injuries?"

"Bruised ribs. Bruise lungs" she said while gently touching her side.

"So bad you and mister perfect can't do it anymore" she joked. " I'm surprised they haven't found you a new lung." She said making sage laugh. "I've got two you want one of mine?"

"Nah, you keep your lungs. You need them to shout anyway" sage joked.

"It's from Finnick?" She asked while picking up her necklace.

"Yeah" she sighed while Johanna left the room and her father entered the room with caspian and a nurse.

"Let's check that bruised" the nurse said while taking off her bandage.

"How are you feeling darling?" Her dad asked.

"Hit like a truck" she joked.

"I'm glad your fine, Finnick was driving me nuts." He replied while placing caspian in her arms.

"Were is he?" She asked while looking at her son. He was bigger now he was 5 months.

"Doing mischief with the twins" he respond.

"God." She giggled.

- "I think the only thing left to say is thank you" coin said.

"I need to be in the capitol" she stated.

"No, you have fine your job" coin said while looking at her notes. "You've been very successful as the mockingjay. You've unifies the districts, now we want you to rest and heal"

"The first and last the rebels saw me k was lying in the ground" she said bluntly.

"Sage, we won't let this moment go to waste" Plutarch said. "Well shoot more propos right here in 13, showing them that you are alive."

"I should be with the troops" she said softly.

"It'll be like being in the front line" Plutarch continued.

"As far as the soldier know. You survive a bullet to the heart. I think they'll understand why your not with them" coin said. "When we win this war, we'll fly you got the surrender. We need you for the ceremony you're very valuable to us."