9

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄| 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
"𝐋𝐞𝐭 𝐠𝐨."

— Jackson was dead. And there was nothing to do about it. Sage felt miserable, sad and angry. She would do anything to save him. Anything.

Mutts started to come out of the tunnel making their way toward them.

"Come on!" Finnick shouted while taking Sage's hand on his.

"There mutts! Run!" Sage yelled while taking out all of her different weapons.

Everyone started to run as fast as they could, not looking back.

"Sage! Take us out of here!" Johanna shouted towards her best friend while still running.

"This way! Come on!" Pirate yelled letting go finnnicks hand.

"Castor!" Gale yelled when the mutts attacked him.

Mutts, you never now what they would be, but this time they were like people just without a face and really lethal fangs and nails. White as a pice of paper.

Gunshots where heard on the tunnels. Everything they heard where shouting and gunshots. Everyone was trying to make it out alive.

"Pull back!" Cressida yelled while killing more mutts.

"Move!" Gale yelled to the group that had stoped. More mutts approaching.

"Sage! Come on! Move!" Finnick yelled to his fiancée. Both running for their lives. The mutts were coming closer.

But then they reach a ladder and some plataforms. Everyone was in action. Some trying to climb the ladder while the other ones killed.

Gale and katniss where throwing arrows with bombs making some of the tunnels on fire.

"God" Sage yelled while she killed many mutts at the same time. More coming her way.

"Love!" Finnick yelled while going to to help her.

"I got it! Go!" She said while killing the mutts, provoking him to turn around and go to the other side where the ladder was to help katniss and Peeta.

Peeta was able to free himself so now he was helping kill mutts next to katniss, Johanna and gale fighting along each other too. Everyone was getting tired but they needed to fight if they wanted to survive.

Suddenly a mutt grabbed pirates backpack pulling her towards the water. But no one noticed her absence.

On the other side of the room where Johanna, gale, finnick, katniss and Peeta fighting while some where trying to climb the ladder. With Cressida and pollux shoring form above the ladder.

"Katniss!" Peeta yelled while a mutt grabbed his ankle, finnick killing the mutt before Peeta could reach the water.

"Go! Go! Go!" Finnick yelled to Katniss while grabbing her and pulling her towards the ladder.

Katniss got to reach the ladder making her way towards the top while shooting the mutts coming closer to finnick. She was doing two things at the same time, keeping finnick alive and taking the holo so she could say 'nightlock'.

"Nightlock"

"Nightlock"

"Nightlock"

Making the tunnel were they were explode.

"Go! Go! Fast! Let's go" gale shouted while making them start to move, when they came to a stop it was when Finnick realized that Sage wasn't by his side. He left her there.

"Where's sage?!" Finnick said while starting to panick. "We're is she?!"

"She never came out of the tunnel" Cressida said above a whisper.

"No! No! No!" Finnick said while passing his hands violently on his hair. "We got to go back to get her" he begged while tears where coming out of his eyes. Technically Katniss killed her, she was unharmed just under surface.

"I'm sorry," Katniss said with tears in her eyes. She didn't know what to say, she had killed Finnick's fiancée. She knew it, he knew it, everyone knew it.

If only he had stayed to help Sage...

"We got to keep moving" gale said while placing himself next to finnick supporting him, Johanna watching the scene from a side. The story repeats itself but this time it was real.

When the feast of the squad got out of the tunnel gunshots were heard. The peacekeepers had found them. It was now or never.