.09

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄 | "𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐞."
- -

- Haymitch watched from the district 12 floor how his daughter was fighting for her life, next to him was Mags and Laine. Everyone on the room was quiet not wanting to say something that might upset him. watching how she suddenly vanished and the cannon sounded, declaring her dead.

Angrily he stood up from his place on the couch and throw his licor to the tv standing on the wall provoking that the glass bootle turned to pieces.

He knew that all panem watched how his daughter died, she was gone, finnick, Peeta and Katniss didn't know and wouldn't know since the panem lost tributes were shown on the night. He was devastated he walked angrily to his room and started to shatter all the things he could found on his way until his eyes end on a family picture on his nightstand, he picked up the photo showing a picture of him with his wife and daughter all laughing at something he was said, all with a big smile with little Sage position between him and Isla.

It's funny how easily someone can vanish from this world. Just with that. It make him more angrier that she was intact, she didn't had a wound it was the stupid tsunami that provoke everything. She was gone, her "only" daughter was gone. He wasn't going to see her again, there were so close from taking the rebels out of the arena and keeping them alive. But he felt like he fail, making hot tears roll from his face.

The only thing that he was going to keep from her were memories that with the time would vanished too.

Forgetting about her. How her voice sounded. Her laugh. Her hugs. How she could light a dark room. Her brave and kind heart. Her beautiful soul. Her humor. Her bad jokes. All gone. At the end he was wrong. Not all kind souls are rewarded afterwards.

Mags watched him from the hallway stepping inside carefully placing herself next to him, Mags was very sad too, she was her mother figure after Isla passed so it was hard for her too. She placed her wrinkle hands on his that were on the photo giving the man a sad smile, saying a lot of things without really saying anything.

He had to be strong, he still needed to take a lot of people out of the arena. So he returned to the living room quietly with Mags by his side. Sitting on the couch at continue to watch the games, hopping that no one dies.

- Inside of the arena Sage was running for her life with a tsunami not far behind, her legs burned she was really tired, she hadn't eaten or drink anything since she arrived to the arena. She was exhausted.

Until the wave knocked her, she shouted before she grab some air and tried to be calm, since she was from district four she could hold her breath for long time, but she hit her head. Making the cannon sound.

She was really trying to keep her eyes open but it was too much so she just close them, taking a deep sleep. Even though she couldn't reopen her eyes she could feel that the waves were gone and she was on the soft sand, until something cold grab her and picked her up until she was inside of something.

"We have a pulse" someone said.

"It's imposible, the cannon sounded" another voice sounded.

"She is alive, but everyone thinks she is dead." The first voice sounded again. " what are we going to do? Were do we take her?"