.06

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗 | "𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐚 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐛𝐲𝐞."
- -

-A white short dress that fit perfectly on her body, golden seashell jewelry, straight long brown hair, natural makeup, and golden high heels. Perfect.

Sage looked stunning with such simplicity, she always wore her kind and big heart with her, never leaving it behind. That's one of the reasons many people envy her, such a beautiful person. Such a beautiful soul.

Since little sage was told to respect everyone around you no matter your suffering, she grew out to be strong, to take care of everyone and everything around her, putting herself behind no matter the circumstances. The best lesson her mother could give her is that everyone had a purpose on earth, the best lesson her father could give her is that such kinds of souls can have their breaking moment but be rewarded afterward. All such things her parents told her she tried to put it every soul she could, no matter how broken the person was. Since the day that Sage won her games she dedicated herself to help the other victors, believe it or not, many victors never had another trauma again, which was impossible because every time the trauma came back. But with her, they never came back. Making most of the victors free of their trauma, leaving in peace till they met with darkness.

"Are you listening to me?" Laine asked moving her hand up and down in front of her face.

"Sorry what?" She asked shyly.

"Did you hear what I said?" Her stylist asked.

"No, I'm sorry," and ashamed pirate said.

"That you are ready honey!" She said excitedly. "All of my pieces always looked beautiful on you."

"Thank you so much," Sage said while grabbing Laine hands. " for everything"

"You are gonna make me cry," the stylist said while trying not to cry.

"Please don't" the pirate stated. Before she could finish a soft knock on the door interrupted.

"Can I come in?" Finnick asked.

"Yeah, come in," district four tribute said. "Fish boy, you took a shower!" She joked.

"Shut up," he said while grabbing her hand in his and walking outside the room, placing their selves on the line so they could go on stage. "You look beautiful pearl," he said on her ear before kissing her on her cheek.

"Sage?" Someone asked behind her making the duo turned around.

"Dad" she happily exclaimed.

"You look beautiful my girl," he said while admiring her "only" daughter. "You look just like her" he stated with a sad smile. Both Abernathy's missed Isla more than anything, she was just like her daughter.

"Thank you, papa," she said while giving him a tight hug. "I miss her"

"I do too darling, I do too," he said while returning her hug. "Many victors are trying to stop the games, you should try it too" he whispered in her ear before breaking the hug earning a small nod from his daughter.