2

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄| 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
"𝐈'𝐦 𝐝𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐡𝐢𝐦."
- -

- "My-my son?" Finnick asked in disbelieve.

"Yeah" she said softly with tears on her eyes.

"But how?" He murmured while looking at caspian and turning his eyesight to her. With tears on his eyes.

"Before we enter to the arena" she replied while stepping closer to her child and the man she loved.

"Wow" he said with a chuckle. "He is handsome because of me" he joked.

"I gave him the good genes" she joked too. "God I missed you."

"I did too" he sighed. While looking at her eyes and putting gently Caspian in the bed. Breaking the soca between them making their lips meet on a needed kiss. "Live with me in my capsule" he murmured while kissing her again.

"Yeah" she breathed.

"We are now a family after all" he said with a big genuine smile making her smile.

- "It's okay baby" sage murmur while holding Caspian in her Arms trying not to wake Finnick up.

"Is he okay?" Finnick said softly while sitting on the bed and looking at Sage and caspian move in the capsule.

"Yeah, I think he's hungry" she says softly while sitting in front of him on the bed. Finnick placing his chin on her shoulder and watching how she breastfeed Caspian, putting his left hand on his son little head. "They want me to go to the capitol."

"I know" he sighed.

"I want you to take care of caspian while I'm gone" she murmured while watching his son eat. "Hey hey slow down baby" she giggled.

" I'm going with you" he said while grabbing her chin making her face him.

"I can't loose you" she stated.

"You won't" he finished while giving her a kiss on her forehead. "We need to make more of those" he joked referring to Caspian.

"Shut up" she giggle while giving him a kiss on the lips making him hum. And her starting to sing afterwards so baby Caspian fall sleep.

Baby mine, don't you cry
Baby mine, dry your eyes
Rest your head close to my heart

Never to part
Baby of mine

Little one, when you play
Don't you mind what they say
Let those eyes sparkle and shine

Never a tear
Baby of mine

From your head to your toes
You're so sweet, goodness knows
You are so precious to me
Cute as can be

Baby of mine
Baby mine
Baby mine

After a while Caspian finally was sleep, the couple was still talking about the misión they want Sage to go, provoking less sleep.