0.9

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄| 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐰𝐨
"𝐈𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥."
- -

- "Mama where are we?" A scared Morgan's asked Sage.

Earlier that day the Abernathy siblings and the the new Odair member where upstairs not doing much, the Tv was on and Sage was listening carfully at what Finnick was saying about president snow. Until hard knocks were heard downstairs provoking that the 23 year old furrowed her eyebrows and went downstairs to investigate what was happening until she opened the door and found a panicked Alaia.

"There coming. You have to leave, take the kids. Now!" Alaia yelled the moment sage opened the door.

"What-?" Sage said but being interrupted by alaia that turned around and saw the peacekeepers coming to the victors villages, making her pushed Pirate inside and close the door.

"Take them. Now" she said while pushing sage to were the kids were. Seeing that Nil and Morgan were at the top of the stairs watching the interaction. "I make some time. Run, far away as you can. They would find you and take you to somewhere safe. Trust me!." And with our other word Sage runned ups stair taking Caspian backpack and the baby in her arms walking downstairs just in time to hear loud knocks on the door. They were here.

"To the back door!" Alaia whispear. Making sage take Mila hand and making him take her sister's hand running out of the house from the backdoor. Not leaving trace.

- Finnick was sat alone in the dinner after everything he was informed that happened when Haymitch found him.

"There's no news. I'm sorry. It's the worst torture in the world. Waiting, when you know there's nothing you can do. Especially for people like us. But whatever strength, courage, madness, keeps us going, you find it, at times like these." Haymitch said while Finnick looked at him with tears on his eyes. "You have it, Finnick . It's what's kept you alive all this time. And it won't fail you now." He continued making him nod slowly.

"I'm sorry" Finnick whispered.

"For what?" Haymitch asked confused.

"For losing your daughters and son" he commented while turning his head to look at him.

"I only have sage" the old district 12 victor said confused.

"You don't" he replied trying to continue to tell the story sage told him on the capitol days before entering the arena.

"They're back." Katniss yelled while entering the dinner room making the trio rush into the hospital and seeing Johanna in bed, with her head shaved, pulling the tubes off her.

"I don't want that." Johanna mason said while looking at katniss.

"Johanna." The girl on fire whispered.

" Finnick! Finnick!" A red haired hairline yelled while getting off the bed and rushes over to Finnick.

"Annie? Annie!" He yelled happily while she runned into his arms. "You're safe. You're safe." He said while embracing tightly.

"Gale!" Katniss said while she rushed towards gale putting him into a hug. "Are you okay?What? What is it?"

"I don't get it. Every gun was back online and on us and we flew right past them. They let us go." He replied angrily and confused. Pausing a moment referring to peeta. "He's in there. The gas we used on the guards knocked him out, too, but it's wearing off now. You should be there when he wakes up." He stated while she give him another hug.