.07

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 | "𝐃𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞."
- -

- Both district 4 tributes were wake up early, they went there separate ways and didn't have a chance to say goodbye.

Sage was in the the waiting room, the room with the tube that would take her to the arena. Already white her wetsuit on sitting in the corner of the chair eating a small apple.

"There you are" haymitch Abernathy said while entering the room and embracing her in a tight hug. "You are going to be fine" he murmured on her hair.

"I'm scared, really" she said while hugging him back. "I don't wanna die" she sob.

"I know my girl, you got to be strong" Sage's father said while looking to her eyes. "Remember what I always told you. such kinds souls can have their breaking moment but be rewarded afterwards" both said at the end earning a little laugh from his daughter.

"60 seconds till launch"

"I know" she sighed. " I love you" she finished while kissing his cheek and stepping to the tube.

"You can do this sweetheart, I know it" he said with a sad smile and wave. "I'm watching you" and with that the tube enter her to the arena.

Strong lights were blinding her, but she could smell the salt water. When her eyes adjust to the light she could see everyone watching the other tributes scattered around the lake on their platforms, everyone look so confused.

"Let the 75th Hunger Games begin. May the odds be ever in your favor."

Sage was looking frantically for finnick but he wasn't in her sight, making her anxious, only finding Enobaria on her left and Gloss on her right.

"Finnick!" She shouted without success.

"Ten."

"Nine."

"Eight."

"Seven."

"Six."

"Five."

"Four."

"Three."

"Two."

"One."

As the Games commence Sage jumped into the water to swim to the Cornucopia to grab any weapon she could find. she got there almost last with Gloss hot on her heals. She took a belt with knifes, an axe and a sword, she still looked around trying to find finnick, Katniss or even Peeta, but they were nowhere to be found making her allies with the career pack.

District one and two were Sage new allies they all got along very well and seeing that finnick,Peeta and Katniss were already left her behind she needed to be smart.

"Okay hold on, hold on" she spoke taking a deep breath and looking around the jungle.

"God, it's hot. We gotta find fresh water." Cashmere spoke while looking at her brother earning a nod from him.